Points for rent $20 pp / 615 BLT / RV 250 / AKL 400 / PLV 540

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much anything around that time possibly?
The only dates available in a 1 bedroom are:
March 14
April 9
August 10

At the 7 month mark, September 15th is when things begin to open up.

Thank you,

Shawn Bright

So what about April 9th?
I apologize with all the questions but it’s new 😊
How long is the stay available and so you have points to rent out for that time period?

From March 1 to August 10 there those are the only nights that have any availability. So only the 1 night is available in April.

Are you able to book Poly 9/26-10/1? Ideally I would like 9/24-10/1 but I know it’s not fully available

Are you able to book Poly 9/26-10/1? Ideally I would like 9/24-10/1 but I know it’s not fully available

Good morning,

I can book what is available and wait list the missing day.

Let me know if that works for you,

Shawn

Bay Lake Towers

Travel Dates - 12/17/22 to 12/21/22
Travel Party - 3 adults, 2 kids (7 & 5), and 1 Infant
Room - 1-Bedroom Standard or Lake view
Just following up. It can take up to 24 hours after completing the 10 test posts for your private message feature to activate. So send me a message when it is up and running.

Thanks,

Shawn

Just following up. It can take up to 24 hours after completing the 10 test posts for your private message feature to activate. So send me a message when it is up and running.

Thanks,

Shawn

I will be sending a PM later today as I still have a few hours to go.

Hi I am looking for something that could accommodate three adults checking in 8/9 checking out 8/16, BLT or Poly maybe?

Hi I am looking for something that could accommodate three adults checking in 8/9 checking out 8/16, BLT or Poly maybe?
The system is running very slowly. Members are trying to book moonlight magic dates today. I will let you know as so as the system gets back on track.

thanks,

Shawn

There are several options available. The studios are more like standard hotel rooms and the one bedrooms are more like a 1 bedroom apartment with washer and dryer.

Bay Lake towers
Studio Lake View 137 points / $2740 paid in full or $479.50 for 6 months
1 bedroom Lake View 275 points / $5500 paid in full or $962.50 for 6 months
1 bedroom Theme Park View 331 points / $6620 paid in full or $1158.50 for 6 months

Polynesian
Studio Standard View 153 / $3060 paid in full or $535.50 for 6 months

Hi

i’m looking for points for

polynesian studio- standard or lake view
Dates: September 24th-Oct1 (or sept 25 if that helps any)
2 adults and 2 kids age 14 and 6

thanks so much

The Animal Kingdom Jambo house value 2 bedroom is sold out.
The Animal Kingdom Jambo house standard 2 bedroom is sold out on the 29th and the 31st.
The Animal Kingdom Jambo house Savanna view is available for 410 points. $8,200 or $861 Feb - Nov

The Animal Kingdom Kidani Village 2 bedroom standard is available for 316 points. $6320 or $663.60 monthly Feb - Nov
The Animal Kingdom Kidani Village Savanna view is available for 410 points. $8,200 or 10 payments of $861 Feb - Nov
Thanks for checking..will check with the crew...

Looking to try to rent DVC before we buy And figure this is a good place to start
Travel Dates 12/26/22-1/3/23
Travel Party - 2 adults, 2 children ages 14 and 3
Polynesian studio
( this is my first time so I’m not sure how this all works let me know if you need more information)
Thanks Celeste

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter