Points for Rent - 183 OKW @ $17 pp Feb UY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fratthouse

DIS Veteran
I have 183 OKW points available for rent at $17 per point. Points are good for reservations beginning 2/1/2024. Reservations can be made at OKW 11 months out and at any resort 7 months out. These points are only available for rent (not transfer).

I've rented points for many years and am happy to provide references if requested.

To check availability, please PM with desired dates, resort(s) and room size / view.

If rooms are available and you decide to move forward, my process is to book the reservation, then forward you a copy of the confirmation and rental agreement. Full payment is due within 48 hours via paypal or venmo (any additional merchant processing fees are the responsibility of the renter).

I look forward to helping you with your dream vacation!

Last edited:
I have 360 OKW points available for rent at $17 per point. Points are good for reservations beginning 2/1/2024. Reservations can be made at OKW 11 months out and at any resort 7 months out. These points are only available for rent (not transfer).

I've rented points for many years and am happy to provide references if requested.

To check availability, please PM with desired dates, resort(s) and room size / view.

If rooms are available and you decide to move forward, my process is to book the reservation, then forward you a copy of the confirmation and rental agreement. Full payment is due within 48 hours via paypal or venmo (any additional merchant processing fees are the responsibility of the renter).

Hi! We have a trip planned for AK in May and we want to add a day on at the beginning of our trip. I’ve already checked, and Saratoga and OKW are both available on May 18th. They’re both 15 points for the night. Would you be willing to rent that few points?

I’m new to this website and a new DVC owner, so I can’t figure out how to send a direct message. Can you message me?

I’ve rented twice before from an owner on Facebook and would be happy to to provide her info as a reference if needed.

Thanks!

Hi! We have a trip planned for AK in May and we want to add a day on at the beginning of our trip. I’ve already checked, and Saratoga and OKW are both available on May 18th. They’re both 15 points for the night. Would you be willing to rent that few points?

I’m new to this website and a new DVC owner, so I can’t figure out how to send a direct message. Can you message me?

I’ve rented twice before from an owner on Facebook and would be happy to to provide her info as a reference if needed.

Thanks!
thanks for reaching out. At this point I’d prefer to rent a minimum of 25 points per transaction. Sorry I can’t help!

I’m looking for may19-22 in a studio anywhere. Last I checked, SSR was all that’s available and that’s fine but if OKW or something else opens up, it would be great. This would be for 3-4 adults. Thanks!

Hi! Looks like SSR is the only resort available for that date. If you'd like to move forward, please PM me the following information and I can book the reservation:

Full names of all travelers
address
phone number
email

Thanks!

Hi! Looks like SSR is the only resort available for that date. If you'd like to move forward, please PM me the following information and I can book the reservation:

Full names of all travelers
address
phone number
email

Thanks!
My friend is double checking dates- I will know for sure later today. Thank you!

I have 276 OKW points available for rent at $17 per point. Points are good for reservations beginning 2/1/2024. Reservations can be made at OKW 11 months out and at any resort 7 months out. These points are only available for rent (not transfer).

Hi there!

We would like to book Aug 24-30 for 6 nights at Aulani in the least expensive studio available. Can you please let me know about price and availability?

Hello
We are looking for just one night studio at Polynesian for April 22nd. Not sure if there is still availability and if you would rent those few points
Thank you
Danielle

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter