• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points For Rent: 183 BCV Points $17/point - don't expire until 9/30/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quirky Cruiser

Mouseketeer
I currently have 183 BCV points that can be rented to be used by September 30, 2019. The cost is $17/point.

I can currently make reservations for the 11 month mark for Beach Club Villas (as of today, for stays as far out as February 20, 2019) and 7 month mark for any other resort (as of today, for stays as far out as October 30, 2018). We have decided to take a different vacation this year (a cruise!), hence why we are renting (which I have done successfully several times in the past). I am looking book reservations that use the majority of these points - instead of several smaller transactions.

BCV Is the most sought after resort on site. I get paid through PayPal.com (3.3% PayPal fees will be applied), check (no processing fee), or you can pay via credit card and I will use my square account (+3.5% processing fee).

I only have Disney's Beach Club Villas points and they don't expire until September 30, 2019. Please note that once rented, these points are yours to use, the reservation will be made in your name/names and all DVC rules will apply.

If you're interested please inbox me!

Thank you,

Tenley Heleen

Can you make reservations for July 2018? I’m new to renting DVC and do not understand!

Hi!
They are October use year points, so as of right now, I can only book for vacations after October 1, 2018. Sorry!

Any availability for 11/21-11/29? I’m open to dates 1-2 days before 11/21 if needed.

Looking for availability 10/5 - 10/10. We would prefer to stay at boardwalk, beach or yacht club if possible.

Sorry forgot to add my other option for date; any availability for 10/10-10/15. I cannot arrive before 10/10 but can be flexible after 10/10.

Any availability for 11/21-11/29? I’m open to dates 1-2 days before 11/21 if needed.

BCV has a 1-bedroom available for all nights except the 21st and 22nd. They do have units available prior to the 21st as well. Studios are currently sold out except for one of the nights.

There are no units available 10/10 - 10/15. F&W Festival is at Epcot at that time and it can be very hard to get rooms during that time period :(

Looking for availability 10/5 - 10/10. We would prefer to stay at boardwalk, beach or yacht club if possible.

So sorry - those nights are not available at either DVC resort :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter