• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points for Rent: 176+ BLT points @ $14. Must be used by 2/28/21.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JZCubed

DIS Veteran
DVC Platinum
I have 176 points that must be used by February 28, 2021.

I can book your stay at Bay Lake Tower for any days completed by February 28, 2021.

I can also book your stay any resort, through 7-months from today (into January, 2021 at time of original posting).

Of course, all point rentals are subject to availability at Disney resorts.

PM to me to inquire further.

Thank you.

Hi, it seems we are unable to send you a private message. I’m not sure if it’s a glitch but it indicates that you are limiting who views your full profile. If you’re able to private message us please do so. Also, what does the notation about possibly having beyond that number of points mean? Thanks.

Hi, it seems we are unable to send you a private message. I’m not sure if it’s a glitch but it indicates that you are limiting who views your full profile. If you’re able to private message us please do so. Also, what does the notation about possibly having beyond that number of points mean? Thanks.
Thank you for inquiring.

It appears that you may not have yet met the requirements for PM access.

Please review the policy.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/how-to-use-the-disboards-private-conversation-system-pm.3675960/

PM sent! I also realized the available dates for your points covers a second trip we'd like to take - January 16-18. Please let me if we can book either trip with you.

2 Studios wanted
Thursday, Jan 28 to Sunday, Jan 31
Choice 1- Standard at BWV
Choice 2- BCV or Preferred BWV

I have 176 points that must be used by February 28, 2021.

I can book your stay at Bay Lake Tower for any days completed by February 28, 2021.

I can also book your stay any resort, through 7-months from today (into January, 2021 at time of original posting).

Of course, all point rentals are subject to availability at Disney resorts.

PM to me to inquire further.

Thank you.
Hello - any studios available Oct 18-23? Thanks for checking.

Edit: Nevermind! I found what I needed.
Hi! Can you please check availability for an SSR preferred studio from December 6 to December 11th?

Last edited:
Is there any availability for 2/19-2/22 (3 nights) at BLT (studio - standard view)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter