Points For Rent - 160 Points for use by 7/31/10 $9 pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love to but the reservation has to take place by 7/31/10. Let me know if you would like another date.

Oops. I'm an idiot. I meant 7-1 - 7/10 Any string of 5 nights...Not quite awake yet. Thanks.
Tricia

Don't know if you are posting to me, but there would be 3-4 people (2 kids 1 or 2 adults) and a studio would be fine. But if a 1BR is available that would be fine too.
Tricia

Hey there,

I am looking for 4 days (July 5-9). Studio @ AKL,SSR,BCV, or BLT.
or if you can transfer points, I'd be willing to just buy them (60-100) @ $6.50/point.

THanks,

looking for july 24-31 2010. three adults two children. any available?

Looking for a studio for July 18-23. I'll take any resort for $6 pp. I prefer Bay tower, AKL, Yacht Club.

PM me, thanks!!

Michelle

Looking for a studio at any location available from July 4 thru July 9. Let me know if you can help me. Cheapest is OKW 60 points up to 90 pts at AKV
Prefer something with less points but will take whatever I can get since it is last minute. Thanks!

Do you still have points available? If so, is there any availability for a four night stay in a studio? Any resort would be ok with me on such short notice. What is the price per point? My dates are flexible but prefer going Sunday through Wed... can work with dates as I know vacation must be completed by the 31st.
Thank you for your time.
Cynthia Morris
404-840-7340
(It will not allow me to post my email and I am not sure how to retrieve a PM? But will keep trying to figure this site out. Thanks again.)

Are the points still available? Looking for 7/12-7/15 for 8pp - 3 adults and 5 teens. Need a 2bdrm - any resort will do. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter