• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points for Rent: 151 points (116 RIV and 35 OKW) must be used by 9/30/23, can be used at any resort, $17.50 a point

Status
Not open for further replies.

DisneyonMars

Earning My Ears
DVC Silver
I am an experienced renter. I love stalking the availability site and finding reservations! As some people cancel there has been more availability!

Please PM me the dates you are looking for, which resorts you would prefer, and size of accommodations and for how many people and I will do my best for you!

Payment via PayPal (free with friend and family) or by money order or personal check.

Hey! I’m looking for June 29-July 2. 2 adults. Prefer anything but SS or OKW.

Hi! I'm looking for a studio on June 18 - I think they are occasionally popping up as available.

We currently have a POFQ room but would prefer a deluxe DVC resort (no preference) if possible.

I am an experienced renter. I love stalking the availability site and finding reservations! As some people cancel there has been more availability!

Please PM me the dates you are looking for, which resorts you would prefer, and size of accommodations and for how many people and I will do my best for you!

Payment via PayPal (free with friend and family) or by money order or personal check.
Hi! Looking for Riviera for July 21. Studio would be great.

Looking for availability July 17-21, 2023 for family of 6 (2 adults, 4 kids (17, 5, 3, 11 months). Thanks.

Hi, I'm looking for a specific booking. The Riviera on August 16th. It is a tower studio room, it is showing current availability and is 14 points.

Resort Preference - any availability
- Room type and view - 1 or 2 bedroom for family size
- Date of check in and date of check out 7/17-7/21/2023
- Number of guests, including ages of any children in the group - 6 (2adults, 4 kids 17,5,3,11 months)

Looking for studio 8/12-8/15 at PCV or GFV.

I would like 2 nights at the RIV 5/12 and 5/13/23 (check out 5/14). Looks like Deluxe studio preferred is available (still have 38 points available)?

Hi bholbert81,

Can you clarify the dates? Which month - must be a typo that you have listed.

Sent you a pm, I’m looking for a Riviera studio July 17-21 if any last minute cancellations open up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter