Points For Rent: 15 points for use by 8/31/2021, BWV home but use anywhere, $11/pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViperRT10Matt

Earning My Ears
DVC Silver
Edit: **92 points sold,15 points remain.***

Let my banking mistake be your cheap vacation!

Multi-year DVC owner with several rentals under their belt (from other sites). Availability is tight at most resorts, but SSR seems pretty open. Could do an entire week in a studio there.

Preference given to single reservations that come closest to the 100 point range.

EDIT: I worked with the admins to clear up issues with my PMs, they are working now. Thanks

Last edited:
Good morning! Short notice but any studio or 1 BR available this weekend 2 nights either Fri to Sun or Sat to Mon?

Doubt there's availability, but I'm interested in any range of dates that includes the nights of July 1st and 2nd.

Hi! Any availability at Vero Beach for Aug 9th? If not the Poly?
Would be 3 people so studios would be great! Thank you!!!

Ann

PM not working.
We would do a standard studio any of these dates
2 adults 2 kids age 2/4
june 17-20
june 24-27
july 1-4
july 8-11
july 15-18
july 22-25
july 29 - aug 1

prefer poly/blt/AKV but would consider anywhere except ssr or okw

thanks!

Availability in a one bedroom or studio ( Any WDW resort), 5- 6 consecutive nights, from 15 Aug 2021 til the end of that month ?

Thanks.

I need 22 points to complete a reservation (the room is available). Please let me know ASAP if you can help. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter