Points For Rent: 148 Points @$15 Home Resort Animal Kingdom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! If you still have points available, we would be interested in a studio at Animal Kingdom in Nov. 14-19. Standard studio, 2 adults and an a 9 Y/o. I haven’t figured out how to PM yet! Thanks!

I tried to PM you but it said I was not allowed to PM the user wdwfanX4. I'm new to the site. Can you PM me?

Thank you!
I’m trying but it’s not letting me pm you either. I’ll log out and see if that fixes it.

Hello. A 2 bedroom would be 250 points. Let me know if you would like me to book for you. Thank you!
I tried to send you a message but for some reason it isn’t working. Do you expect payment prior to making a reservation, or do you send confirmation info first?

I’m trying but it’s not letting me pm you either. I’ll log out and see if that fixes it.

I believe you have not made enough posts to start a conversation.

All the posts in DVC rent/trade does not count from my understanding.

I tried to send you a message but for some reason it isn’t working. Do you expect payment prior to making a reservation, or do you send confirmation info first?
And I have sent other messages to people in the past so I’m not sure why it’s not working?

I believe you have not made enough posts to start a conversation.

All the posts in DVC rent/trade does not count from my understanding.
I pay to be able to post my DVC points for rent, I didn’t think I needed to pay and post. I didn’t last year. I’ll post as much as I can tonight.

I pay to be able to post my DVC points for rent, I didn’t think I needed to pay and post. I didn’t last year. I’ll post as much as I can tonight.

I'm not positive that's what it is. I'm just guessing.

Hope to chat with you soon :)

Hey! I'm new to this, but super interested in learning how it works and using for an upcoming trip!

1. Check in/out date: 5/30/2020- 6/3/2020
2. DVC resort(s) in order preferred- Animal Kingdom
3. Room type (studio, 1 Bed etc)- 1 bedroom
4. View (Standard, preferred etc if it is an option) any
5. Number in party including ages of children 2 adults, 3 kids (13, 10, 8)

I will send confirmation first, then expect payment. I have 148 points left to rent.
Thank you

Hello,
I am exploring options for one night resort stay during our Disney vacation next summer. Wondering how much this would cost, if it is a possibility. Thank you so much.
Kind regards,
Teri

1. Check in/out date: June 20, 2021 (one night)
2. DVC resort(s) in order preferred: Kidani Village
3. Room type (studio, 1 Bed etc): 1 Bedroom Villa
4. View (Standard, preferred etc if it is an option): Savanna View
5. Number in party including ages of children: 3 people, one adult and two children ages 18 & 16

edit
I have 148 points left

I have 396 vacation points available to rent @ $15 per point. My home resort is Animal Kingdom. I can book up to 11 months, or any other DVC resort up to 7 months. Points expire November 2021

Please provide the following for me to be able to check for availability and how many points are required:
1. Check in/out date
2. DVC resort(s) in order preferred
3. Room type (studio, 1 Bed etc)
4. View (Standard, preferred etc if it is an option)
5. Number in party including ages of children

If booking within 90 days, full payment via PayPal (you pay the fees) is due at booking. For bookings outside 90 days, half payment is due at booking, with the other half due 90 days prior to arrival.

Thank you!

Hello,
I am seeing if there is a studio available for 3/8-3/11. Maybe BCV or BWV for 3 adults and a child- 13 years

Hello! If you still have points available, we would be interested in a studio at Animal Kingdom in Nov. 14-19. Standard studio, 2 adults and an a 9 Y/o. I haven’t figured out how to PM yet! Thanks!
hello. There is a standard room available for 65 points. Thank you

Good Morning,

I’m interested in a Jambo Standard Studio October 17-22 for 2 adults and 1 child who will be 10 years old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter