• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points for rent 146 OKW points @ $17pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi there. I’ve PM’d you our details. Please let me know if you’re able to secure the booking. Thanks!

I don’t know how to PM you 😫
Sorry I just realised you are new to the boards and can’t pm till you have a particular number of posts. I’m not sure how to get round that as I can’t post personal information on an open forum. Maybe if you ask a moderator or read the posting requirements at the beginning of the forum? . Lynda

Hi! How many points do you have left? I'm interested in a Saratoga Springs Preferred Studio, January 28-30th

Hi! I'm looking to book at:
Aulani
April 10-13, 2023
2 studios or 1BR
5 guests - 3 adults, 2 children

Thanks!

OKW bookable at 11 months , any other resort from 7 months. I do have more points I would use to complete a booking
DVC member since 1996
Looking for a studio at Saratoga Springs. Need for 3 nights. Check in can be either February 7 or February 8. Thanks

Looking for Deluxe Studio for Jan 30 and Jan 31 at Animal Kingdom Kidani and Feb 1 at SSR if available for 2 adults,1 child (13). Do yo7 have points that can be transfered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter