Points for Rent: 130 OKW points at $18/point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs. McAtee

Earning My Ears
DVC Gold
Hello! We have 130 points available for rent that we will not be using this year. They are available for use towards reservations beginning August 1st.

Reservations can be made at OKW 11 months prior to your stay and at all other DVC resorts 7 months prior to your stay.

Terms: $18/point. A 25% non-refundable deposit is required once the reservation has been made in your name and the final balance would be due 90 days prior to your arrival date. Please note that any cancellations within 90 days of your check-in date are non-refundable, however we're always more than happy to assist in re-booking.

If you are interested, please leave a message here or send me a PM. We would need the following information:

1. Dates you’re interested in
2. Resort preferences
3. Room type (i.e., studio, 1BR, 2BR)

Thank you!

Is there availability for a studio from December 27th to January 6th?

Is there availability for a studio from December 27th to January 6th?

HI there! Old Key West has a studio available for the dates you are looking for - it would be 168 points. If you’re interested in moving forward, please send me a PM.

Hi, can you borrow to get enough points? I see that you have 130 points but the amount required is more than you have, right? Thanks.

Hi, can you borrow to get enough points? I see that you have 130 points but the amount required is more than you have, right? Thanks.

Hi! I have plenty of points for your reservation without having to borrow ☺

1. Dates you’re interested in: 12/3-12/10
2. Resort preferences: OKW or Saratoga
3. Room type (i.e., studio, 1BR, 2BR): 2BR

Thanks!

Hello!
Looking at a one bedroom for OKW December 25-29. I know we are late to the game but figured we would try!!
Thanks!
Michelle

Hello! I’m interested in renting points if still available:
1. Dates you’re interested in: 1/22/22-1/27/22
2. Resort preferences: OKW
3. Room type (i.e., studio, 1BR, 2BR

1. Dates you’re interested in: 9/13/22-9/19/22 dates very flexible for September
2. Resort preferences: Saratoga, OKW
3. Room type (i.e., studio, 1BR, 2BR): 2 bedroom

Hi there, Interested in Aulani, October 1st thru 4th (3 nights). Looking for hotel room standard view or whatever is the next lowest. Cheers!

Hello! We have 130 points available for rent that we will not be using this year. They are available for use towards reservations beginning August 1st.

Reservations can be made at OKW 11 months prior to your stay and at all other DVC resorts 7 months prior to your stay.

Terms: $18/point. A 25% non-refundable deposit is required once the reservation has been made in your name and the final balance would be due 90 days prior to your arrival date. Please note that any cancellations within 90 days of your check-in date are non-refundable, however we're always more than happy to assist in re-booking.

If you are interested, please leave a message here or send me a PM. We would need the following information:

1. Dates you’re interested in
2. Resort preferences
3. Room type (i.e., studio, 1BR, 2BR)

Thank you!

Hi,
looking for:
1. 10/16/22 - 10/21/22
2. OKW
3. 1 BR

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter