Points for rent: 1200 SSR/OKW/HH @ $12 & 315 VGC @ $15

Status
Not open for further replies.

bookswin

DIS Veteran
I have about 1200 SSR/OKW/HH points in varying amounts and Use Years, essentially all August or December Use Year, perfect for Food & Wine Festival or Christmas 2015. These are $12. Strong preference for 100 point minimum rental. Paypal OK, but prefer check.

Sorry, cannot transfer. Rentals are final transactions, not refundable (but if you have someone to transfer to, that is no problem). When DVC Members commit points, sometimes borrowed from future Use Years, they become encumbered. They lose value over time. Cancellations months from now impede our ability to re-rent them. DVC is not like a hotel.

On April 1 will have access to another 150 BWV for stays commencing 3/1/16. These will be $13 a point. Let me know if you want me to notify you about this as that date approaches.

These are $12 a point:
About 500 various SSR.
About 400 various OKW.
About 300 various HH.

Also 315 VGC points, December UY, @ $15. Very few people have this many VGC points for Christmastime.

To give you some perspective on VGC, renting a studio from 12/13/15 to 12/18/15, it would be:

100 points = $1500
5 nights cash from Disney w/ tax = $3124

The VGC DVC studio is better than the VGC regular hotel studio.

I have been renting since 2006, including often through Disboards. Please send a PM and thereafter it's much easier to communicate via email or telephone (especially if you have questions or want to look at various options), so please include yours if you are willing to do that.

I am look for grand Californian in 1st part of feb., a studio, 5 days if possible , and consec but am negociable, thanks

I am look for grand Californian in 1st part of feb., a studio, 5 days if possible , and consec but am negociable, thanks

Only a couple scattered nights toward the end of the month are available at VGC studios in Feb. (I assume you mean 2015).

Sorry, I can't PM yet. Any availability for Boardwalk the week from Sept 22 through Sept 29, 2015?

Sorry, I can't PM yet. Any availability for Boardwalk the week from Sept 22 through Sept 29, 2015?

There are garden/pool studios and various 1- and 2-bedroom.

But I only have 76 points, not enough to rent now.

On Feb. 22 I could rent with points from other resorts.

I have 58 points that must be used by 2/28/15. Any resort of course. If you need a few extra, I can borrow to go up to maybe 65 or so. $10, Paypal preferred. Also hundreds of BWV/SSR/OKW/HH in varying amounts with many of them August or December Use Year, perfect for Food & Wine Festival or Christmas 2015. These are $12. Strong preference for 100 point minimum rental. And over 500 points VGC, December UY, @ $15. Very few people have this many VGC points for Christmastime. To give you some perspective on VGC, renting a studio from 12/13/15 to 12/18/15, it would be: 100 points = $1500 5 nights cash from Disney w/ tax = $3124 The VGC DVC studio is better than the VGC regular hotel studio. I have been renting since 2006, including often through Disboards. Please send a PM and thereafter it's much easier to communicate via email, so please include yours. Thanks.

Hi looking for a studio for two nights, January 16-18. Can you please check for availability? Thank you

Hi!

Looking for an OKW studio, 11/29-12/8. Hoping 96 points is close enough to your minimum. 3 adults.

Can't PM yet, but email is mhrgrvs AT gmail.com

Thanks!

I am looking for 3-4 nights starting on Sunday Feb. 22nd. Will take any available studio and would consider switching DVCs if needed. Prefer AKL and then Saratoga Springs but will take any DVC. I have rented many times and can provide references. I have Paypal. Julie O'Connor jultomzach@comcast.net

Looking for any weekend (Fri and Sat, check out Sunday) between now and 2/28/15. Thanks!

It's only 26 pts but could you do:

2 standard view studio rooms at AKV Kidani
Checking in 5/31/15 and checking out 6/1

I'm also a. DVC member and this would be an extra night to a stay I already have reserved.

Thanks!

It's only 26 pts but could you do:

2 standard view studio rooms at AKV Kidani
Checking in 5/31/15 and checking out 6/1

I'm also a. DVC member and this would be an extra night to a stay I already have reserved.

Thanks!

Sorry, at this time 26 points after 3/1/15 is just too few for me to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter