• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Points for rent 120 points @$17 per point home resort is SS

Status
Not open for further replies.

jshuff1

Mouseketeer
DVC Silver
I have 120 points for rent @$17 per point. My home resort is Saratoga. I have rented points here for over 7 years with no problems. If interested, please message me your check in date and check out date and room size, and how many are in your party. Also let me know a couple of resorts you would be interested in so i can check all of them. Thank you for looking. Joe

Last edited:

Do you have any available at Saratoga springs for a standard studio for Jan 14-20?
hello thank you for asking. for those dates at Saratoga in a studio standard view they only have the 15th to 18th for 36 points and in a studio preferred view 15th to 18th for 39 points and 19th for 17 points. They have a 1 bedroom at Saratoga for the whole stay 14th to 20th for 149 points in standard view and 174 points in a preferred view. and at Old Key West 1 bedroom the 15th to 20th for 118 points

I have 300 points for rent @$17 per point. My home resort is Saratoga. I have rented points here for over 7 years with no problems. If interested, please message me your check in date and check out date and room size, and how many are in your party. Also let me know a couple of resorts you would be interested in so i can check all of them. Thank you for looking. Joe
Greetings. I am interested in the off chance that there is a 2 bedroom villa at SSR with a Monday 11/6 arrival and Saturday 11/11 check out for 193 points. Could move that to Sunday, 11/5 and check out Friday, 11/10 for 185 points.

Hello. I am looking to book a room for September 10, 2023. Checking out September 11th. Any resort and any view studio or one bedroom. Thank you!

Greetings. I am interested in the off chance that there is a 2 bedroom villa at SSR with a Monday 11/6 arrival and Saturday 11/11 check out for 193 points. Could move that to Sunday, 11/5 and check out Friday, 11/10 for 185 points.
hello thank you for asking. for those dates there was maybe 1 night available. However there was a 1 bedroom standard view following week with check in 11/13 and check out 11/18 for 154 points. Let me know if that works for you

Hello. I am looking to book a room for September 10, 2023. Checking out September 11th. Any resort and any view studio or one bedroom. Thank you!
hello thank you for asking. there is availability at a few resorts and in studio 1 bedroom and 2 bedroom for that date but unfortunately I can not accommodate you because its to close of a check in date and i wouldn't receive payment in time. I don't accept pay pal or Venmo. Sorry and good luck

I have 300 points for rent @$17 per point. My home resort is Saratoga. I have rented points here for over 7 years with no problems. If interested, please message me your check in date and check out date and room size, and how many are in your party. Also let me know a couple of resorts you would be interested in so i can check all of them. Thank you for looking. Joe
Is there any availability for a studio at any resort for 2 adults for 12/8-12/12/23? Thank you.

Is there any availability for a studio at any resort for 2 adults for 12/8-12/12/23? Thank you.
Hello. Thank you for asking. For those dates there was nothing at any of the resorts in a studio or 1 bedroom. Would you like me to check different dates?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter