Points for Rent 110+ SSR ($17/pt)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LionKingCPA

Mouseketeer
DVC Gold
Available Points Updated. Points for Rent. Home Resorts are BRV ($19/point) and SSR ($17.00/point). Have about 350 000 BRV points and about 110 SSR points available. Good at BRV and SSR up to 11 months out and all other DVC resorts up to 7 months out.

Direct message me the following info if you'd like me to check availability:
- Resort
- Room Type (Please try to be resort specific where applicable – i.e. view, preferred area, etc.)
- Check In Date
- Check Out Date
- Number of Adults (age 18 and over)
- Number of Children (age 2-17)
- Number of Infants, if any

I have rented points for 6+ years now and can provide references. I also provide a rental agreement if requested. Full payment due when reservation confirmation received. Paypal or Venmo preferred. Again, please Direct Message me if possible as I do my best to follow the rules regarding private info within the general rent/trade boards.

AJ

Last edited:
Available Points Updated
Happy new year,

First time renter here!

We have our family looking for within the first two weeks of May 2024 for 6 nights. At Disney Aulani, May 7th-13th or May 1st - 7th really any dates in the first 2 weeks we can make work!

We are looking at the standard room with 2 queen beds, garden view
2 adults
2 children age 2 and 10 months at age of travel

Please let me know if there is this available!

Happy new year,

First time renter here!

We have our family looking for within the first two weeks of May 2024 for 6 nights. At Disney Aulani, May 7th-13th or May 1st - 7th really any dates in the first 2 weeks we can make work!

We are looking at the standard room with 2 queen beds, garden view
2 adults
2 children age 2 and 10 months at age of travel

Please let me know if there is this available!
Thanks for reaching out. Unfortunately those dates are almost completely booked. . .I only see two consecutive nights available during that timeframe. Good luck on your search.

AJ

Thanks for reaching out. Unfortunately those dates are almost completely booked. . .I only see two consecutive nights available during that timeframe. Good luck on your search.

AJ
Thank you for looking and the response! Do you see anything for the 2 bedroom villa? Again really any dates in the first few weeks in may. We can look into inviting grandparents to make it worth the bigger room

Hello, we are interested in a studio at BRV from Saturday, November 16th through Monday, November 25th. Please let me know if you have points available.

Thank you for looking and the response! Do you see anything for the 2 bedroom villa? Again really any dates in the first few weeks in may. We can look into inviting grandparents to make it worth the bigger room
There actually is a couple blocks where you can get 6 nights in a row in a 2BR. Unfortunately, I don't have enough points to book it. . .you are looking at 350-450 points depending on a couple factors. Hope this info helps your search.

Hello, we are interested in a studio at BRV from Saturday, November 16th through Monday, November 25th. Please let me know if you have points available.
That looks available and we have enough BRV points to fill it. Send me a PM if you want to talk about booking.

AJ

We are looking for one night, July 20th, at riviera in a studio, sleeping 4 (2 adults, 1 child and 1 infant)

We are looking for one night, July 20th, at riviera in a studio, sleeping 4 (2 adults, 1 child and 1 infant)
Unfortunately I can't book Riviera more than 7 months out. Also, I usually don't book reservations of less than 50 points due to some contract restrictions. Good luck on your search.

AJ

Unfortunately I can't book Riviera more than 7 months out. Also, I usually don't book reservations of less than 50 points due to some contract restrictions. Good luck on your search.

AJ
We are within 7 months right now but I understand, I appreciate your response.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter