Points for Rent - 1000 BWV, 150 AKV, 120 BLT and Misc Others $18-$22pp.

Interested in 14 points for AKV for May 4th-5th, 2024. 5 people (2 adults, 3 children).

Are you able to rent 126 points for a 1bd villa Grand Californian next June 12-15 (3 nights)? Not sure you see any availability.

Hi, I would like to rent out my points noted above. It will be

$18 for any reservation within the 7 months window,
$18 for other reservations beyond the 7 months window if they are not for BWV, BCV, AKV, or BLT
$20 for BWV reservations beyond the 7 months window,
$21 for BLT and AKV beyond the 7 months window

Min. points for each reservation is 100 points.

I ask for 50% as a deposit after the reservation is confirmed, and the other 50% is due 90 days prior to checkin. PayPal, Venmo, or Zelle are preferred.

Cancellation - the points are yours until they expire. I can make changes to the reservation depending on availability.

I have rented many times, please pm me if you have any questions :)

Thanks so much for checking!!
Hi-we are looking for 2 nights-February 17-19, 2024 for 2 adults, 2 children. Deluxe studio or 1 bedroom villa at Boulder Ridge Wilderness Lodge, Grand Floridian (Resort Studio as well) or Polynesian. Thank you!

Hello, this is my first time trying to rent DVC points, so any help is appreciated. I am looking for the following:

Resort: Boardwalk Villas or Bay Lake Towers

Boardwalk Villas Room Type(s): Studio or 2BR
Bay Lake Towers Room Type(s): Studio or 1BR
Room view: Cheapest point view
Check In Date: 2/20/2024
Check Out Date: 2/25/2024
Number of guests: 2 adults and 3 children (age 9, 14 and 15)

If none of those specific resort types are available for those dates, are there any resorts that would sleep 5 available from 2/20 – 2/25?

Thank you in advance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter