Points for Rent: 1,281 points available starting at $18pp (AKV, BLT, BRV, Poly, SSR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jwdisney914

Earning My Ears
DVC Gold
Please read the below before messaging or posting.

I have the below points for rent at below prices as vary by resort. Only looking to assist 7-11 months out. All points are bankable and borrowable if needed

AKV - 22 points $20pp - Sept 23 UY
AKV - 160 points $21pp - Sept 24 UY
BLT - 167 points $23pp - Sept 23 UY
BRV - 229 points $18pp - Sept 22 UY (these points have been banked and expire Aug 31 of 2024 thus the discount)
BRV - 300 points $20pp - Sept 23 UY
Poly - 38 points - $24pp - Dec 23 UY
Poly - 175 points - $24pp - Dec 24 UY
SSR - 190 points - $21pp - March 24 UY

50% deposit after reservation is confirmed with remainder 60 days due to check in.

Can provide references as needed

Good morning. Would you be willing to transfer 39 points of the BRV points, please? I'm trying to finish out a reservation at the DLV for next May. I have 185 points and need 224 total. Thank you for your consideration.

Good morning. Would you be willing to transfer 39 points of the BRV points, please? I'm trying to finish out a reservation at the DLV for next May. I have 185 points and need 224 total. Thank you for your consideration.
I would be happy to book the room for you for however many nights and then you can link the reservations together. The BRV is a 300 point contract and only allowed one transfer per UY.

I would be happy to book the room for you for however many nights and then you can link the reservations together. The BRV is a 300 point contract and only allowed one transfer per UY.
Thanks, but unfortunately, it's an odd number of points I need and it's not possible to do a separate reservation (its one nights plus a portion of a second night). I appreciate you getting back to me so quickly. Thank you.

Thanks, but unfortunately, it's an odd number of points I need and it's not possible to do a separate reservation (its one nights plus a portion of a second night). I appreciate you getting back to me so quickly. Thank you.
No problem. You can rent enough points from me to book two nights and then bank your remainder points. Just a suggestion though!

Are you able to rent 126 points for a 1bd villa Grand Californian next June 12-15 (3 nights)? Not sure you see any availability.

Hi! Would you be willing to take $16pp for 94 points in December? Boulder Ridge Villas 1 bdrm 12/24/23-12/26/23

Points updated

Please read the below before messaging or posting.

I have the below points for rent at below prices as vary by resort. Only looking to assist 7-11 months out. All points are bankable and borrowable if needed

AKV - 22 points $20pp - Sept 23 UY
AKV - 160 points $21pp - Sept 24 UY
BLT - 167 points $23pp - Sept 23 UY
BRV - 130 points $18pp - Sept 22 UY (these points have been banked and expire Aug 31 of 2024 thus the discount)
BRV - 300 points $20pp - Sept 23 UY
Poly - 38 points - $24pp - Dec 23 UY
Poly - 175 points - $24pp - Dec 24 UY
SSR - 190 points - $21pp - March 24 UY

50% deposit after reservation is confirmed with remainder 60 days due to check in.

Can provide references as needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter