Points for Rent - 1,009 points in Total BWV/BCV/BLT/AKV/OKW/GCV/HHI/Vero $16-$19 PP

Status
Not open for further replies.

lat

DIS Veteran
DVC Gold
Hi, I have these points in various use years.

178 points @$16 by 11/30/21

For all the reservations that can be made within the 7 months window (any resort), they are at $16pp. If additional points are needed to complete the reservation, they will be at $18 pp.

All other reservations that are made between the 11 months and 7 months are at $18 per point except GCV, AKV, BWV, BCV and BLT which will be at $19.

I don't have Grand Floridian, Poly, Riviera, or Aulani as home resorts, I can only book them within the 7 months window.

Cancellation policy: the points are yours once they are rented. They go by the expiration of the points. I will work with you as much as I can.

I ask for 50% deposit after the reservation is confirmed. The remaining balance is due 90 days prior to the check-in date.

I take Zelle, Venmo and PayPal. However, you will have to cover PayPa's fees, if any.

Please pm me if you have any questions.

Thanks so much!!

Last edited:
Hi! I am looking for points to rent for June 12-18th for 6 people. Animal Kingdom would be our first choice but we are open to others. Thanks in advance!

Hi! I am looking for points to rent for June 12-18th for 6 people. Animal Kingdom would be our first choice but we are open to others. Thanks in advance!
Hi, I will have no way of contacting you if you cannot pm.

Hi !
Looking for the following:
May 8,2021
May 15,2021
Studio island view or poolside view
aulani
2 adults
Thank you!!

Hi, I'm looking for a standard studio for 2 adults April 11-14. Really open to any resort!

Thanks for your interest. Please PM, I will not be able to communicate with you without the pm to go further because I can’t provide my email address in the posting. Thanks

😄 looking for AK jamba house or Kidani village. May 16-24 two bedroom (8 people). Thank you!

Hello - BCV or BWV studio 9/17-9/24, or any other combination of 6 or 7 nights between 9/16-27 at either resort. Thanks!

Hi, I have these points in various use years.

27 points@ $16 by 5/31/21
11 points @$16 by 7/31/21
50 points @$16 by 7/31/21
115 points @$16 by 8/31/21
786 points @$16 by 11/30/21

For all the reservations that can be made within the 7 months window (any resort), they are at $16pp. If additional points are needed to complete the reservation, they will be at $18 pp.

All other reservations that are made between the 11 months and 7 months are at $18 per point except GCV, AKV, BWV, BCV and BLT which will be at $19.

I don't have Grand Floridian, Poly, Riviera, or Aulani as home resorts, I can only book them within the 7 months window.

Cancellation policy: the points are yours once they are rented. They go by the expiration of the points. I will work with you as much as I can.

I ask for 50% deposit after the reservation is confirmed. The remaining balance is due 90 days prior to the check-in date.

I take Zelle, Venmo and PayPal. However, you will have to cover PayPa's fees, if any.

Please pm me if you have any questions.

Thanks so much!!
I’d love to rent a 1 bedroom for 6 nights starting 3/26 - 4/1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter