Points available - AKV, BCV, BLT, BWV, CCV, POLY -$17pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jerry I am interested in your points however am unable to PM you - can you start a PM to me so I can respond? Thank you!

Sure I will do - I think the other requirement is 24hrs on the forum so can’t do it right now but will try later this evening!

Sure I will do - I think the other requirement is 24hrs on the forum so can’t do it right now but will try later this evening!
Fantastic, thank you! Looking forward to hearing from you. Have a happy new year!

Are you able to transfer the BWV points? I am short 46 points for my vacation next December. Would be willing to take the 70 though if you could transfer. Otherwise, maybe you can book 2 nights for me and I can link the reservations?(can that be done across different members booking?)

Are you able to transfer the BWV points? I am short 46 points for my vacation next December. Would be willing to take the 70 though if you could transfer. Otherwise, maybe you can book 2 nights for me and I can link the reservations?(can that be done across different members booking?)

Transfer is used sorry. I can book the 2 nights for you - I don't think Disney uses the "link word". They say similar to room requests that they will do all that they can etc. The one caveat they say is that when allocating the room logically they should follow your request as the its easier for the hotel to have you in the same room for the entire stay. Only logistics error I have seen occur is with dining plan as you must use all the credits before you "check-in" to the new room/reservation.

Transfer is used sorry. I can book the 2 nights for you - I don't think Disney uses the "link word". They say similar to room requests that they will do all that they can etc. The one caveat they say is that when allocating the room logically they should follow your request as the its easier for the hotel to have you in the same room for the entire stay. Only logistics error I have seen occur is with dining plan as you must use all the credits before you "check-in" to the new room/reservation.
Spoke with member services, and they said as long as room type, view, and occupants are the same on both reservations...they can link it(using that word). I need to confirm dates with the boss, and I'll get back to you. We have a couple of weeks before the date opens up for booking.

Spoke with member services, and they said as long as room type, view, and occupants are the same on both reservations...they can link it(using that word). I need to confirm dates with the boss, and I'll get back to you. We have a couple of weeks before the date opens up for booking.

Cool send me a PM when you know the dates - earlier heads up would be good so can try to walk day before (standard studios have been tough but not sure what you are getting exactly).

Hi. I'm looking for something available 2/21 - 2/24 or 2/22 -2/25 that will sleep 6 (2 adults, 4 kids). Can you tell me what is available?

Do you have what is available for 4/30-5/8? I’m looking for a studio. Thank you.

Any points and availability for 9/25 or 9/26 with a 10/1 checkout Studio- standard? Closer to Epcot, the better.

Thanks!

If you still have points available, could you please check for BCV for 2 deluxe studios for 10/28-11/2/19 or 10/29-11/3/19? If 5 nights are not available for either dates, then we would be interested in 4 nights. Thank you!

If you still have points available, could you please check for BCV for 2 deluxe studios for 10/28-11/2/19 or 10/29-11/3/19? If 5 nights are not available for either dates, then we would be interested in 4 nights. Thank you!

Only 3 nights are available - 28-31st. Let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter