POFQ restaurant

donzac27

Still searching for my Prince Charming
Does anyone know if there is still a sit down restaurant at POFQ? And, what types of food do they have at the food court?

Thanks

Sorry to say, but Bonfamilles is long gone and is greatly missed by many, including us. Since the FQ is the sister resort to POR, they share Boatwright's dining hall. Before FQ closed I visited their food court and was impressed. I'm sure there are a few out there that just returned from the FQ's March 21th reopenning to update us on the current food court.

We really miss Bonfamille's also. It was one of the best and most reasonably priced meals in WDW. We always made a point of going on each trip. Was there ever an explanation as to why it was closed?

I too miss this restaurant. We really enjoyed their breakfast. It was closed a few years ago due to budget cutbacks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter