POFQ pool question

DawnAK

Mouseketeer
Does POFQ have an outdoor hot-tub? I love a nice soak after a long day in the parks. Thanks in advance. Dawn

I stayed at PO-FQ for the first time a few weeks ago and I fell in love with the resort (it was darling). And just like roliepolieoliefan said, there was a hot tub right next to the pool. It was filled with adults having a grand ol' time one evening (I was tempted to join them but had my young daughter with me).

Have a magical vacation.

Originally posted by Janet2k
I stayed at PO-FQ for the first time a few weeks ago and I fell in love with the resort (it was darling).

Hi Janet! Did you happen to take pix? I've stayed at Riverside before but I'm staying at POFQ for the first time. I know you usually have the most wonderful room pix! :)

There is a great pic of the Spa I found on OLP. JUst go to pic number 15 on the POFQ picture area:

POFQ Spa

:)

Misti, I didn't get any spa photos, darn! Maybe I felt too shy to take a photo that evening since all the adults were having such a good time in it. ;) I did get some pool photos, but haven't posted a whole heck of a lot of them yet (Yahoo has been giving me trouble for the past two weeks). What I do have posted of the PO-FQ resort will be found here: click here for PO-FQ photos.

I really loved the PO-FQ resort. I will not hesitate to go back there again. It was so darling and all the Cast Members were so gracious.

Thanks, Janet! :) As usual, the pix are great! Can't wait to see it all in person.

DawnAK, here is the link to the Dreams Unlimited Travel webpage that is devoted to PO-FQ: click here to go to it. Once you're on that webpage, look for their link to streaming video that was taken during their visit. I'm not sure if they have any hot tub footage, but I do remember that they had swimming pool footage.

I was there in Aug. and the hot tub is nice but you should know that it is a short walk from the pool. The hot tub and the pool are separated by the poolside bar. The hot tub is not big but it is deep and felt wonderful after a long day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter