Podcasts issue or just me

pdarrah

It's nice to know you are real, too
I listen to the shows using the Podcasts app on an iPhone. I know there were some issues with the audio shows last April, but it has been working fine for months now. It is very odd that there haven't been any new podcasts this week in the app. I know there wasn't a Tuesday show this week, but I just checked on YouTube at it looks like there are some out there that haven't made it to my app. Are they just running behind? Or is it an issue with my iPhone and the app? (although nothing has changed at my end since I only use this iPhone for Podcasts and Music - it isn't on a cellular plan at all - basically a "new" iPod in the form of an older iPhone11)

DCL Show - Last on App is August 10 "Answering DCLFan's questions about the Wish"
- YouTube also has "Disney Wish Entertainment" from 8 days ago

DVC Show - Last on App is August 22 "Answering Your Questions about DVC"
- YouTube also has "The DVC Buying Process" from 4 days ago

Disney Dining Show - Last on App is August 8th "Disneyland Dining Recap Pt 2"
- YouTube doesn't show any of the newer format compilation shows, but it's odd that it has been a month without a show

Off The Rails had an episode last week and doesn't look like there is one from this week, so like the Tuesday show, not a problem.

As long as I'm asking questions, is the "Dreams Unlimited Show" gone for good?

I have the same latest episodes so I think you're up to date. I assume they've been traveling a lot and haven't had time to produce new shows. I've noticed that not everything they post on YouTube makes it to the audio-only feeds, so I don't think anything's wonky with your setup. (didn't think I'd get to work "wonky" into my vocabulary today)

I think it is safe to say that the Dreams unlimited Travel pod is done. Hasn't had a new show since December 2021. Who knows though as John & Kevin sure don't seem to be in the studio much so maybe once they get back to being on more regularly they will record some more.

should expect podcast will not be available sooner or later. it does not generate revenue to contents creator much(or none), comparing to Youtube, and obviously patreon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter