Podcaster made the 2nd round of Disney's Moms Panel

clombardi

DIS Veteran
Just had to post in my favorite forum! I made the second round for Disney's Moms Panel, and I am sooooooo nervous about answering the next three application questions! The responses are due the 24th, and phone interviews begin 10/29 if you make it past the second round. I hope I make the phone round! I'd love an opportunity to spill my Disney guts to someone who actually wants to hear about it. :rotfl2:

Congrats!!! That's so Awesome!!!!!:cheer2: :cheer2:

I tried for several days to enter but the site was always too busy:sad1:

But I'm so happy for you!!!:banana: :banana: :banana:

Go ahead, Spill your guts... I'd love to listen...:listen: :listen: :listen:

How exciting!!!:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

I didn't make it to the second round but I did get a response about them working on other opportunities, etc..

Congrats on making it!!

I've been away from the Boards for a few days... :scared1: what is this all about? I consider myself the quintessential Disney mom! (As I'm sure all the moms on these boards do!)

I've been away from the Boards for a few days... :scared1: what is this all about? I consider myself the quintessential Disney mom! (As I'm sure all the moms on these boards do!)

Disney is starting a new website called Disney's Moms Panel. It will be a place for people to get information and help from people who vacation at Disney. Now that I think about it, it is just Disney's version of the DIS. :rotfl:

Anyway, there will be a 12 person panel to answer questions. They accepted 10,000 applications. People were notified this week if they made it to the second round. So far, about 20 DISers have posted that they made it.

Congratulations! I wanted to apply but didn't get my act together before they stopped accepting applications. Hope you make it to the phone round! :thumbsup2

Hey guys! I just wanted to say thanks for your support. Just got the email that I didn't make round 3. So far 1 Diser has reported making it. Lots of the round 2 friends I've made didn't make round 3. Bummer!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter