• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Podcast Picture

Dr. David Q. Dawson

Mouseketeer
Wow, what an awesome show! I've been listening for the past month or so and have been trying to get caught up on all the shows I've missed (hey, I need something to do at work, right?). One thing that is bugging me though is WHAT DO ALL THESE PEOPLE LOOK LIKE?? In my mind I picture Pete looking a little like George Clooney, John like Matthew McConaughey, Kevin like Tom Cruise, Corey & Julie like Brad & Angelina, and Bob like Patrick Dempsey ?? Am I far off?

How about a group picture in the studio or something? Thanks!

:confused3

They are going to love you ;) There are some photos about but some are more elusive than others.

If you check our the photos on the dis unplugged pages you will find Julie and Corey in the Boggy Creek review. They are just a cute as Ang and Brad ;)

I am sure the others will have other pics

unless you go to a podcast event I believe you will only see Bob, Julie, and Corey the other members are like me behind the camera and not coming out anytime soon!!!

Wow, OP, you are spot on! ;)

Do some digging around on this forum. This subject comes up quite often, so there are a few photo threads. Some of the podcast crew are camera shy, so they're a bit more elusive

OK, so maybe the actors I originally had in mind were not exactly accurate. However, what if I asked the question in another way. If the Podcast crew were being portrayed by real actors... who would play who?? For example, I'm guessing Jack Nicholson would make a good Bob (that is, if Jack Nicholson could ride around in a cool cart and have a wicked Boston accent). Any suggestions?

John
john.jpg
Pete
pete.jpg

Kevin
kevin_J.jpg
Bawb
bob.jpg

Corey
corey.jpg
Julie
Julie.jpg

Regina
regina.jpg
Walter
walter.jpg

Will
Will.jpg

Oscar - you are spot on!

You could not have found a better photo of Bawb.

You know, sorta, kinda, if you squint and stand 20 feet away, that pic of Pete isn't all that far off!

Dr. Dave, if you go to the blog pages, there is a beautiful picture of Julie and Corey on Corey's entry about Velvet Sessions.
I think they could be movie stars!

Look for miss missy's posts...last I saw, she had Bob as her avatar.

The work of a genius. A crazed, stalker genius, true... but still..

Great stuff. I do miss Muppet Chewbacca, though... :rotfl:

Ummmmmmmmm, I wonder what Scar would think about being considered one of the Podcast team Oscar!
I don't think he wants any stalkers coming after him! :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter