Podcast length

Cyrano

DIS Veteran
Well I just listened to 12/02/08 show and didn't notice the extra length.
I for one would not be unhappy if the future shows were this length :)

the longer the better as far as I am concerned :thumbsup2

I was so happy when I download this weeks episode and saw the length of it :dance3: The longer the show the better!

I love the extended podcasts!! You won't catch me complaining!!

Actually, I'd prefer shorter podcasts. Yes, shorter. But perhaps more frequent. The reason? I often have difficulty finding a solid 1.5 hour to spend listening to the podcast and really don't like to stop part way through.

Yup...another one saying the more the better! :thumbsup2 LOVE IT! I have to "save" the e-mail show for Thursdays when I have a longer work-out! My work-outs are so much better when I am able to listen to the crew! :goodvibes

The longer, the better for me! My weekday commute is 1.5 hours each way. Listening to the Podcast crew keeps me laughing all the way to work! And they keep getting better and better! :)

I vote for longer! I usually end up listening to the shows at least 2x because of all the interruptions that happen in my life & I always hear something I didn't hear before.

This morning I had my teeth cleaned with the pod crew!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter