Podcast Cruise 6.0!!! Official Info

I used it on our most recent RCL cruise, the Greek Isles on the Rhapsody of the Seas, and it was slow/spotty at times. Not sure how much was because of our geographic location and/or where our cabin was on the ship. However, the Rhapsody is an older ship and I understand that the Oasis has a better system.

I got the one device that includes streaming. I'm hoping that we'll have enough bandwidth so I can Periscope, and I'm glad about the AT&T wifi, since I'll be able to use it.

I let another couple that's traveling with us about checking being open, glad I did. She found out that their passports had expired so I know what she's going to be busy doing this week.

I used it on our most recent RCL cruise, the Greek Isles on the Rhapsody of the Seas, and it was slow/spotty at times. Not sure how much was because of our geographic location and/or where our cabin was on the ship. However, the Rhapsody is an older ship and I understand that the Oasis has a better system.
Does anyone know if there is Wifi anywhere convenient in either of the non-RCL ports (Cozumel and Falmouth)?

In Cozumel there is wifi at the Starbucks just outside the port, free if you buy a coffee.
Cool. Are Starbucks gift cards good in Cozumel? I've got a bunch of those and almost never go to Starbucks (I don't drink coffee).

In Cozumel there is wifi at the Starbucks just outside the port, free if you buy a coffee.
If you have AT&T wireless service check to see if your account has an option to add roaming service in Mexico. My family plan allows for unlimited texting, unlimited calls within Mexico and back to the US plus 1GB of data. You have to sign up for it but it's free.

If you have AT&T wireless service check to see if your account has an option to add roaming service in Mexico. My family plan allows for unlimited texting, unlimited calls within Mexico and back to the US plus 1GB of data. You have to sign up for it but it's free.

Thank you!

Thanks so much !!

I'm going to check our account today and see if it's an option for our plan

Now that we're checked in and kind of have dining and shows mapped out, we're looking at our excursions. Is anyone interested in doing excursions on Falmouth, Cozumel, or Haiti? In Cozumel we're tinkering with the idea of going horseback riding past the ruins and whatnot. That looks like fun.

The Passport card is only used for land crossings into Canada and Mexico.

Passport Card can be used on ships as well as long as the ship departs from and returns to the same US port.

Yes, that is correct. I actually did my online check in this morning, and it accepted the passport card as my ID. It's good for Mex/Can land crossings, and on cruises that leave and return from the same US port :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter