• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Podcast Cruise 2.0 Thread FIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should be about half way to WDW at this time (10 am) in 6 weeks. :thumbsup2

In six weeks, I will be finalizing my packing and making sure my desk/home won't implode while I am away.

Trial run of luggage this morning. :goodvibes

photo.jpg

Yes Jeff. I'm blowing things up in New Mexico, but flying out of El Paso. I'll have some of Alicia's cruise luggage with me. From explosives to the Caribbean. Does it get any better than that?

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Hey everybody! Rainy Sunday here. I've gotten a lot of cleaning and laundry done, all while smelling the inaugural pot roast cooking away in my new programmable slow cooker that was purchased yesterday. It's tough to be home during slow cooker cooking. The smell is deadly.

I was just perusing the old final PCC 1.0 thread that got bumped back up. Good times. So much fun. The beginning of so many amazing friendships.:goodvibes Can't wait until 12/12!

Hey everybody! Rainy Sunday here. I've gotten a lot of cleaning and laundry done, all while smelling the inaugural pot roast cooking away in my new programmable slow cooker that was purchased yesterday. It's tough to be home during slow cooker cooking. The smell is deadly.

I was just perusing the old final PCC 1.0 thread that got bumped back up. Good times. So much fun. The beginning of so many amazing friendships.:goodvibes Can't wait until 12/12!

Hi Dodie, I went back and read some of the first thread from PCC 1.0. Wow, We all were newbies. No one knew anyone! People were joining up and were so excited. Tracy was all fired up because there were 35 people going on the cruise! Sounds funny now. Very interesting reading. We all became friends on those threads. That was a fun time. Lots of great memories. :goodvibes

In six weeks, I will be finalizing my packing and making sure my desk/home won't implode while I am away.

Trial run of luggage this morning. :goodvibes

photo.jpg

I hope you're not taking the loo with you :scared1:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

We desperately need the rain here (under a Red Flag Fire Warning) - we have had a smoky haze here all weekend from wildfires burning near Fort Knox & West Point, Kentucky in the air all weekend. Keeping our fingers crossed we get some rain over night but our air and land is so dry from our hot dry summer & fall, that it may not make it to the ground.

Hi Dodie, I went back and read some of the first thread from PCC 1.0. Wow, We all were newbies. No one knew anyone! People were joining up and were so excited. Tracy was all fired up because there were 35 people going on the cruise! Sounds funny now. Very interesting reading. We all became friends on those threads. That was a fun time. Lots of great memories. :goodvibes

Good times!!! :) Good friends. Good memories, indeed.

It is interesting, exciting and a little intimidating because now me and others like me are the newbies who don't know anybody. But now there is a whole group of veterans who can show us the ropes and who have made friendships that are something to aspire to.

It is interesting, exciting and a little intimidating because now me and others like me are the newbies who don't know anybody. But now there is a whole group of veterans who can show us the ropes and who have made friendships that are something to aspire to.

Thanks, Anjie, for expressing that. Sometimes I feel like an outsider, an interloper and a wanna-be. I like the attitude that the veterans give us something to aspire to!

No need to feel intimidated. I guarantee you'll have a great time. Make even the smallest effort to say hello and join in on some of the events and you will be welcomed with open arms. :thumbsup2

No need to feel intimidated. I guarantee you'll have a great time. Make even the smallest effort to say hello and join in on some of the events and you will be welcomed with open arms. :thumbsup2

We were all newbies at some point. :thumbsup2
Jump on in!

Thanks, Anjie, for expressing that. Sometimes I feel like an outsider, an interloper and a wanna-be. I like the attitude that the veterans give us something to aspire to!

Maybe I'm just too stupid to care. ;) I just jump in even if I am an interloper.

Like Mike already said, we have all been Newbies - Don't be shy, just come right up and say hello! We don't bite...(that hard - that is);)

I felt the same way last year, but on one of the podcasts I remember the team saying, just jump right in...so I did....Yeah, I'm still a newbee for the cruise, but after chatting with a number of people on the boards, in chat and on facebook, I feel really comfortable and I'm so excited to meet everyone in person....this is going to be a blast.....44 days from today we leave for Orlando !!!!!

Oh...I leave tomorrow for my birthday trip to WDW....:yay::yay::yay:

Good Morning Fellow Cruisers!!!

Here is my Weekly Countdown:
I arrive at WDW in 40 days!!
which is 6 weeks from this past Saturday!
I have 27.5 days of work left (206.25 hours)
7 weeks from today we will be Docking in Nassau, Bahamas

Happy Monday folks! :wave2:

Best wishes for the fundraiser !!!

Thx Cheri - it was a blast working with an team that had an amazing support structure in place: packed house the entire time, with over 200 baskets and even more great stuff for silent auctions liked signed jerseys/footballs/helmets, trips, etc. Everyone just pitched in and worked together and helped each other out. Netted just under $40K, which will really help them off-set some medical expenses not covered by insurance. :cloud9: It was a very looong day but so worth it, and of course it didn't stop a bunch of us from hitting Denny's for breakfast after midnite - we were starving! :rotfl2:

Got two tix to Imax at 12:01 on thursday nov 18th!!!! :dance3:

:thumbsup2 How early are you going to get to the theatre? popcorn::

Oh...I leave tomorrow for my birthday trip to WDW....:yay::yay::yay:

Have a fab trip! :banana:

Make it a great week folks! :goodvibes

cheers,
:flower3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter