• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Podcast Cruise 2.0 Thread FIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the Merry Member Mixer info was put up by mistake!

This is on their front page

2010 Merry Member Mixer Details Coming SoonDisney Vacation Club® Cast Members are giving Santa's elves a run for their money, busily planning this year's Merry Member Mixer event at the Walt Disney World® Resort. The festive music and merriment returns this December, so watch DVCMember.com for details. (Note that 2009 Merry Member Mixer information recently made a brief and errant appearance on the site. That information has been removed, and details about this year's celebration will appear as soon as they're finalized

Back to changing my spreadsheet :surfweb:

Looks like the Merry Member Mixer info was put up by mistake!

This is on their front page

2010 Merry Member Mixer Details Coming SoonDisney Vacation Club® Cast Members are giving Santa's elves a run for their money, busily planning this year's Merry Member Mixer event at the Walt Disney World® Resort. The festive music and merriment returns this December, so watch DVCMember.com for details. (Note that 2009 Merry Member Mixer information recently made a brief and errant appearance on the site. That information has been removed, and details about this year's celebration will appear as soon as they're finalized

Back to changing my spreadsheet :surfweb:

Curses! Back to the planning board....

30th Birthday today! It's been a great weekend. Friday night watched How to Train Your Dragon, awesome. Saturday mine and hubby's 6th wedding anniversary. Saw THe Social Network, great movie! Ate at a Teppanyaki restaurant. Sunday got together with family and friends for lunch. Today went to the zoo, great weather and then Cheesecake Factory! Wow...and six weeks until our trip. :woohoo:

30th Birthday today! It's been a great weekend. Friday night watched How to Train Your Dragon, awesome. Saturday mine and hubby's 6th wedding anniversary. Saw THe Social Network, great movie! Ate at a Teppanyaki restaurant. Sunday got together with family and friends for lunch. Today went to the zoo, great weather and then Cheesecake Factory! Wow...and six weeks until our trip. :woohoo:

Happy Birthday !!! Sounds like you are off to a great start. :banana:

Happy Birthday Jessica & Happy Anniversary to you and your husband.

Eldest DS just made DD day. He got her an IPodTouch for her b'day, and had it engraved. DD is beside herself.

Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary.

Hi all. It's been a while since I visited the DIS boards!

Sadly me and the husband won't be making the Podcast cruise :( :( :(

It's for a happy reason though - I am currently 20 weeks pregnant! We'll still be visiting WDW in November as part of our trip to the USA which we are REALLY excited about.

Just wanted to say hi and HAVE FUN to you all going on the cruise!

A belated Happy Birthday! Sounds like you had a great time :thumbsup2 Happy Anniversary too :love:

Happy Birthday !!! Sounds like you are off to a great start. :banana:

Welcome back, I hope you had a good time over here?

Eldest DS just made DD day. He got her an IPodTouch for her b'day, and had it engraved. DD is beside herself.

:thumbsup2 Nice! That is really sweet! All the best people have October birthdays ;)

It's for a happy reason though - I am currently 20 weeks pregnant! We'll still be visiting WDW in November as part of our trip to the USA which we are REALLY excited about.

:sad1: / :goodvibes Sad you can't make the cruise but it is great news that you are expecting :banana: Hope all goes well!

Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary !!!!

Congratulations !!! Sorry you can't make the cruise though.

Good Morning Everyone !!! One week from right now, I will be on a jet plane headed to Orlando :banana:

Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary!

Bravo to DS for making DS's b-day special.

Sorry to hear that you can't join us, but ECSTATIC for the reason why.:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Happy Tuesday folks! :wave2:

Here's another little thing about the number 55....that's how old I'll be on Wednesday !!! lol

Happy birthday, Cheri - you know you can start celebrating early, right? :cake:

30th Birthday today!

Happy birthday & anni! :cheer2:

Sadly me and the husband won't be making the Podcast cruise

We'll miss you on the cruise - congrats! :goodvibes

Thanks....We had a wonderful honeymoon!!! :woohoo: It was just beautiful. Two weeks wasn't long enough. We'll be going back. :thumbsup2

Congrats to you and Jason! :yay:

Wow, lots of happy posts today! :thumbsup2 Not much going on here for me, just seeing Secretariat tonite - I might be more excited about the pumpkin Blizzard after the movie :rotfl2:

cheers,
:flower3:

WOW..what a great weekend! Happy Anniversary and Happy Birthday. Have a wonderful week.

What a nice son! And here my DD14 is mad because DD9 might get one for Christmas and she just got hers at age 13...:rotfl: Apparently I missed the rule that the younger kids are not allowed to get certain items if it's before the same age the eldest child got the same item. :rotfl:

Sorry to hear you won't be able to join us but definitely CONGRATS on the baby. :banana:

Thanks....We had a wonderful honeymoon!!! :woohoo: It was just beautiful. Two weeks wasn't long enough. We'll be going back. :thumbsup2

Welcome back!!! And belated congratulations on your nuptials.

Happy Tuesday folks! :wave2:

Wow, lots of happy posts today! :thumbsup2 Not much going on here for me, just seeing Secretariat tonite - I might be more excited about the pumpkin Blizzard after the movie :rotfl2:

cheers,
:flower3:

I'd be more excited about the Blizzard, too!!!

Sorry we will be missing you on the cruise.
Very happy for you and your growing family.
I know that you will have a wonderful trip to WDW and the USA in November.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter