• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Podcast Cruise 2.0 Thread FIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
DH has got me watching the movie 'Babies'. Has anyone else seen this??? He's dying laughing at these little babies and I'm just like wow.:rotfl:

DH has got me watching the movie 'Babies'. Has anyone else seen this??? He's dying laughing at these little babies and I'm just like wow.:rotfl:

I missed it when it was in the theater. I am waiting until the DVD comes out end of the month, then I will get a copy for the library.

Happy Friday to you all.

It's going to be a busy weekend for us here.....

Yes...it's Friday !!!! 12 Weeks from now...I will be waking up in Orlando !!!!

Today is my DGD 14th birthday...having a family dinner, cake and presents....I got her a really nice digital camera (Shhhhhhh)..she's been asking for one and dropping hints that she'll need it for the cruise...funny that it wasn't on her birthday wish list tho :confused3

Happy Friday!! Ian is attending a "Clone Wars" season premier party tonight and then tomorrow we are going to go ride miniature trains like at Walt's Barn.

4880_1085238127308_1117025522_30215282_8145313_n.jpg

The Houston (L)Astros baseball on Sunday! Enjoy everyone!

Happy Friday Everyone!!
I hope today moves by quickly for everyone and gets us to the weekend faster.

Just listened to this week's show. Loved the review and overview of Mickey's Not So Scary (especially since I am going in 16 days or so....)

Wonder who's head exploded from the show though? I didn't notice any explosion worthy segment, news, or info....:scratchin :confused3:confused3

Happy Friday!! Ian is attending a "Clone Wars" season premier party tonight and then tomorrow we are going to go ride miniature trains like at Walt's Barn.

4880_1085238127308_1117025522_30215282_8145313_n.jpg

The Houston (L)Astros baseball on Sunday! Enjoy everyone!

I am jealous of you riding the trains!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter