Podcast 2.0 Thread 6

I was awake at 2:30 this morning. I really hope to be able to sleep once we get to Florida. One Day More!

Up at 5am this morning. The Island of Misfit Toys kept playing in my head. Pam and I are both battling colds, but hopefully they'll be better before long. Tonight we are staying at a hotel near the airport and head to sunny but cold FL first thing in the morning.

Too bad I have a day full of meetings....

Up at 5am this morning. The Island of Misfit Toys kept playing in my head. Pam and I are both battling colds, but hopefully they'll be better before long. Tonight we are staying at a hotel near the airport and head to sunny but cold FL first thing in the morning.

Too bad I have a day full of meetings....

Echinacea, Probiotics and Zicam.

Loaded the car last night- except meds and stuff that will freeze. Have soup dinner and Advent service at church tonight. Leave tomorrow PM. :banana: SO EXCITED.

Good Morning Everyone !!!! This is my last FULL day of work..then a half day tomorrow...we leave tomorrow evening. The To Do List is almost done....I'm so excited......I keep waking up early....and pacing

Is is Thursday yet ????

For all those traveling, I wish for you safe travels....see you this weekend !!

Good Morning Everyone !!!! This is my last FULL day of work..then a half day tomorrow...we leave tomorrow evening. The To Do List is almost done....I'm so excited......I keep waking up early....and pacing

Is is Thursday yet ????

For all those traveling, I wish for you safe travels....see you this weekend !!

I ditto this!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone please have a Safe trip an AWESOME time while there and followed by a Safe trip home. See many of you soon.

Louise & Mark

Mom just came into my office and told me she feels I should go visit my Grandpa in Ft Myers while I am down. Really? The day before I leave, I should add a 7 hour drive or another flight into my trip?

Mom just came into my office and told me she feels I should go visit my Grandpa in Ft Myers while I am down. Really? The day before I leave, I should add a 7 hour drive or another flight into my trip?

Chris got a call from his mom over the weekend asking him to drive down to see her..... 5 hours. UGH! :headache: Not in the plans, but we will see what we can do.

Safe travels everyone! See ya real soon!:goodvibes

I must be in overdrive....at this rate I will not have ANYTHING to do at work tomorrow...note to self...SLOW down for the rest of the day.

3 minutes of work left :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

In case I don't post again - have a safe trip and see you all real soon :goodvibes

Yeah, my mother said that I should drop by and see my brother in Ft. Lauderdale while I'm there on my 4 day trip with no rental car. I'll just stroll down there...

OK so work is KILLING me this week! I've still not yet packed Mace nor the girls for my sisters house but have managed to wash 2 of the 4 dogs. DD14 will wash her dog this afternoon and I'll get the last one tomorrow morning hopefully. I did manage to get Mace to lay out his dinner clothes and swim trunks :rotfl: but that's about it.

It's tough getting through a couple more days at work when I keep thinking about this trip! :banana:

I've done my preliminary packing, including my pirate costume. I've got my passport tucked inside my park bag, and my DME and cruise docs in my carry on. I am getting very antsy! :banana:

It's tough getting through a couple more days at work when I keep thinking about this trip! :banana:

I've done my preliminary packing, including my pirate costume. I've got my passport tucked inside my park bag, and my DME and cruise docs in my carry on. I am getting very antsy! :banana:

You're telling me. I'm twiddling my fingers waiting for the end of the day. I can only wipe down my desk so many times. Is it 1630 yet?

I'm still sitting at work...have done all that I can do...just watching the clock until 6pm...then I can sign on Southwest and do my check in....ugg....time is going sooooo slow. This time tomorrow, we will be boarding the plane to take us south......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter