• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Podcast 2.0 Thread 6

Anyone remember where I stored the lime green wigs and roll on body glitter after Halloween?

:rotfl2:

I can almost smell the salty air!!

img_9591.jpg

img_9590.jpg

img_9589.jpg

img_9586.jpg

img_9585.jpg

img_9581.jpg

img_9579.jpg

img_9569.jpg

img_9566.jpg

img_9563.jpg

img_9241.jpg

I'm really annoyed right now. 3 months ago someone hacked my Disney Visa card. We got new numbers and cards and I changed all my preauthorized charges. Now someone has charged $1019 at a Best Buy in Annapolis, MD on Sunday. What's up with this card?

I am thankful for JetBlue today :love:

Just checked and the fare for our return flight on Dec. 19th just went DOWN !!!!!!!!!

Now I have $74 burning a hole in my JetBlue account....
wonder where I'll go :scratchin

Anyone remember where I stored the lime green wigs and roll on body glitter after Halloween?

:rotfl2:

Hummmm...what are you dressing as for Thanksgiving that requires green wigs and boby glitter? Or is it for Black Friday?

I can almost smell the salty air!!

Good thing you're not in Wisconsin... You'd be smelling the Dairy Air...

wokka wokka wokka.... I'll be here all week. Try the mushroom risotto & don't forget to tip your room stewards.... :rolleyes:

Hummmm...what are you dressing as for Thanksgiving that requires green wigs and boby glitter? Or is it for Black Friday?

I never thought about dressing up for Black Friday!!!! Too bad I have to put in an appearance at work after I shop.

Good morning everyone - Happy Thanksgiving :thumbsup2

I passed my first aid course! Hoping I don't have to use it!
I've got to start getting some Christmas pressies wrapped tonight as we'll see family tomorrow night :santa:
Got a bit more to do for the FE gifts which I'll hopefully get done this weekend. Gav needs to sort out what clothes he's takng and I will start on the packing properly - not just a big pile in the spare bedroom!

Two weeks right now we'll be waiting at the gate about to board our plane :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Good Morning Everyone...and a very happy Thanksgiving to all those who are celebrating.

I'll be stuffing the turkey soon and then sitting back and watching the Macy's Parade. My family will be showing up soon and we will begin decorating the house....tree goes up tomorrow......

2 weeks from today we leave for Orlando !!

Good morning and a very happy Thanksgiving to all.
Leaving soon to get my sister from the airport. Will have a nice long holiday weekend together. I take her back to the airport Monday. Then I start packing for my trip to the airport next Saturday! Whoo hooo!!!

Good morning :wave: Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving yesterday? Anyone go shopping? I don't know why but amazon.co.uk had a black friday sale this week :confused3 I don't know why they called it black friday and not just a random sale! I didn't see anything usefull though!

Epic Mickey is released today - I pre-ordered it so I'm hoping it may arrive today :cool1: :cool1: Can't wait to have a play!

Hope everyone has a great day - Happy Friday :banana: :banana: :banana:

Happy Belated Thanksgiving!!!
Happy Shopping Day!!!

Thanksgiving is my most favorite day of the year. This year was a bit off though. Circumstances this year made us change our plans and we went to a restaurant for dinner. Not quite the same. I didn't care for the change.

Started shopping at midnight. That mall was crazy and had very little in the way of sales incentives, but it was one of the very few places open at that time, so everyone went there.
Went to Meijer and got everything on my list. Nothing that it was necessary to wait in a line for. Nothing exciting. G made me go in a separate line because I picked up some socks and undies.

The power went out as I was getting dressed to come into work, so G's plans of playing video games all day long has be squelched.

This was in my inbox this morning. Made me smile.
pass.jpg

Morning All!

Yesterday we learned that Orange County has some mighty fine looking firefighters.

Let that sink in for a sec.:lmao:

Yep, picture if you will Lori and Rick at complex pool sunning themselves (ok, mybe you don't want to picture that so much) while turkey is sunning itself in oven (big no-no I know, but 4 hrs was a long time for Lori to not go outside and enjoy day). Rick perks up ears like a puppy and says "I hear sirens". Lori says "Nah". Sirens come closer and turn into the complex! Rick says "Let's see where they go" so we stand up and watch them pull around building toward our side. Ok, nervous nellie Lori is now a bit aprehensive- could something have gone terribly wrong with the sunning turkey?!? Rick and Lori scramble to collect stuff and run to car- and I mean run! We jump in the car and go tearing around the complex parking lots- we get to the last turn before ours and Rick says "tell me it's not in front of our building". No such luck.:sad2: Right sqaure in front ouf our building sits the lovely firetruck!:scared1: Lori has the door to car open and is running before car stops and feet hit the ground. I'm not sure I ran that fast when I ran track in high school. Got to apartment before anyone noticed me and checked..........

turkey was fine, still sunning itself in the oven. Whew!!!!

But why do we have firemen unloading hoses and hooking up to the hydrant?!?

I turned off the oven(one less thing to worry about!) grabbed a soda and went to sit with everyone else from our building in the parking lot to watch the spectacle. We even got more firetrucks! All told we got 4 trucks, a ladder truck, and 2 ambulances.

The drunk idiots in the hallway next door thought it was a good idea to fry their turkey indoors. :rolleyes: Dumb**ses! Sometimes liquor is a bad thing- it makes naturally stupid people do incredibly stupid things!

But this will be a Thanksgiving that won't soon be forgotten, and the firemen were really nice to look at- and super friendly!

We ended up going to dinner with friends and then to Wilderness Lodge for some cocktails. I'll warm up the turkey and make all the sides today.

Thought you might like a good story. There are firetruck pictures up on Facebook.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter