Pod Squad Sighting

ontario2orlando

Mouseketeer
How would we know if we see a Pod Squad member at the parks, resorts, or eateries? I'm looking and not finding pics.

How would we know if we see a Pod Squad member at the parks, resorts, or eateries? I'm looking and not finding pics.
Listen for the voices. Look for KahtKam (actually, Bawb is easy to find...his pic is posted all over this board).
I've been sworn to secrecy, not to post the very incriminating pics I have of everyone. Bwaaaahahaha!
And also, if you look hard enough through the links both on the podcast home page and the wdwinfo.com home page, you will eventually find pics...just not of John.

Actually, this one of Bawb is good...scroll down slowly to get the full impact....http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1614661

I figure it's ok to post this as it's so easy to find. All you need is to Google 'Kevin Klose Disney' and it comes up first. Besides, he's quite proud of it! He's a huge Samantha Brown fan....."Samantha Brown! I'm your biggest fan!!!"....(Visualize Kevin running towards Ms. Brown)

Even though it's easy to find, Kevin may not want the picture posted as he really does want to keep his appearance "incognito" because of all the onsite dining reviews he does. Might want to remove it until he gives you the okay to include it in the thread.

(And yes...I know no one has appointed me the "Chief of the Kevin Police", but this has come up before. :teeth: )

I just wanted to be able to say hi "if" we see someone in the World. Sorry to cause a stink.

You didn't cause a stink at all and I'm sure anyone of them would love for you to say "hello" because they seem to be very nice people (I say "seem" because I haven't met any of them in person -- yet!). Don't feel bad about asking. :goodvibes

Even though it's easy to find, Kevin may not want the picture posted as he really does want to keep his appearance "incognito" because of all the onsite dining reviews he does. Might want to remove it until he gives you the okay to include it in the thread.

(And yes...I know no one has appointed me the "Chief of the Kevin Police", but this has come up before. :teeth: )

Ok. Pic removed. I thought this might be the case. Better safe than sorry. :thumbsup2

I am hoping that I run into one of the Pod Squad on my travels . I will be sooo disappointed to come all the way from Scotland and not spot anyone:goodvibes

Mind I think the rest of my party may stare in disbelief if I go running after Cart Cam - how could you even try to expain :rotfl:

well we could always post descriptions?

Pete looks like a guy that just had his roof worked on by filthy pigs.

Corey and Julie look like a cute couple.

Kevin and John look like a cute couple.

Bob will be passing out fliers for his presidential campaign and signing autographs while posing for pics.

This is going to be like a scavenger hunt! I'll be stopping every fella on a mobility scooter. As for the others, goodness only knows what constitutes a 'cute couple'. I'll be asking tons of coupses are you... are you... Naw, just kiddin'.

Bob looks something like this :moped:

;)

Trust me, you'll know who Bob is when you see him. I think most of would agree that, Kaht Kahm is hardly understated. Those blinged-out rims are a dead give away!

As Mindy said....I try to remain a bit less obvious as I do restaurant reviews and if you have heard past podcasts....they are always honest but not always positive.

Bob is the easiest to spot. He drives a kaht and carries a sign that says "I"M BOB FROM THE PODCAST".

Julie and Corey are harder to spot but have been found in the parks. Just look for the cutest couple. It's probably them.

John and I are pretty easy to find if you know what you are looking for. Whats funny is that most of the "sightings" have actually been "hearings". We are most often found when people hear us talking. This has happened several times.

The hardest one to spot is Pete.

Keep your eyes and ears open as all the Podcast crew has started carrying Podcast pins with us. Find us and one is yours.

Shy Kevin

Keep your eyes and ears open as all the Podcast crew has started carrying Podcast pins with us. Find us and one is yours.

Shy Kevin

Ooooooo...I can't wait! I'll be there in ten days and will definitely be on the lookout. :earseek:

(I'm going to be careful around John though as his Podcast pin is probably really a straight pin and I think he's the type that might poke if I get too close. :teeth: )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter