pod cast crew photos

imadisneynut

Mouseketeer
well I am a new listener. I just want to know what all you guys and gal look like .I hear you on the pod cast but don't know what you look like. Just wanted to put a face with the voice. Is there pics some where on the site of not put some up. I bet there are alot of people who are think the same thing as me if they are not on the website. thanks I enjoy all the pod casts

You'll find that this question frequently gets asked :)
Some on the DISUnplugged team prefer not to have their images all over the site/web which has been respected by the Unpluggers :goodvibes

we do however have incredibly accurate descriptions...

Pete looks like a guy that just had his roof worked on by filthy pigs.

Corey and Julie look like a cute couple.

Kevin and John look like a cute couple.

Bob can be spotted passing out fliers for his presidential campaign while signing autographs and posing for pictures.

Will can be easily identified, but difficult to catch, as he is running full speed away from Mindy.

we do however have incredibly accurate descriptions...

Pete looks like a guy that just had his roof worked on by filthy pigs.

Corey and Julie look like a cute couple.

Kevin and John look like a cute couple.

Bob can be spotted passing out fliers for his presidential campaign while signing autographs and posing for pictures.

Will can be easily identified, but difficult to catch, as he is running full speed away from Mindy.

Good descriptions...but remember that Kevin and John are a cute couple with an aggregate height of 12'5"! (Not that one would ever be standing on the other's head!)

And for Bob...don't gorget that he is easily identifiable via a blur of orange Christmas lights zooming through World Showcase at an unholy speed!

Seriously, most of them choose not to have their pics posted. Particularly true in Kevin's case...we want him to remain as anonymous as possible so that he can continue to do restaurant reviews that are accurate.

Seriously, most of them choose not to have their pics posted. Particularly true in Kevin's case...we want him to remain as anonymous as possible so that he can continue to do restaurant reviews that are accurate.

Yeah... So, whatever you do, don't google Samantha Brown. :rotfl:

so basicly what does everyone picture them to look like . I see corey as a good looking guy and julie as a good looking girl. bob as a old skiney bauld guy. kevin to be a big guy and john to be just as big. pete and will haven't figured out yet .:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: just joking

There was a recent photo of Bob here on the podcast forum in which he let his hair down and put on his bikini. He had also gone through with his threat to dye his hair...I don't know if "the curtains match the drapes", but I will leave that up to Bob and Dianner's private moments. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter