PO - Riverside - bug spray?

Melissa1977

Mouseketeer
Does PO Riverside provide bug spray in the room? When we stayed at the Poly last november we had a can provided to us. friends are staying in PO and i was wondering if they will have some too?

We were there last week, and there wasn't any bug spray in the room. That being said, without using bug spray, we weren't bit even once.

We haven't received bug spray in the room of any resort for months, but they are still providing it in the parks as of the last time we went (June).

No bug spray in our POR room a couple of weeks ago. I did see several pump containers in various areas. We were there for 2 weeks and we weren't bitten once.

I was wondering about this also as mosquitos LOVE me and always have. What areas have bug spray available? We will be staying at POR next February and I'd prefer to not tote any across country with me if I can help it.

Just back today and there was nothing in the room at POR. We didn't get any bites without any spray and I am usually a feast for the mosquitos.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter