PMS in a Handbasket--Don't be afraid, just bring us food... Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bbgrizzle said:
Hey!! Where's all the pictures? I thought I made it clear that it goes without saying that ALL PMs must be run through me first. ;) I would love to see your pics, ladies.

And Shug, I saw the first one you posted..... :love: ......maybe in a pink triangle kind of way, I'm not sure yet. ;)

Pictures??

Aimee K said:
We went out to wally world and bought some large storage bins. They are stacked in the garage. She can earn her stuff back by being a reasonable human being. :rotfl2:

REASONABLE HUMAN BEING!! Is there such a thing as a teenaged reasonable human being. If so ...... wanna trade! :lmao:

Ok, here's me

10_26_3.jpg

paigevz said:
Quit being so negative. Nobody's gonna get hurt. You'd have noticed the hood up eventually................... :rotfl:

Yeah, when it smacked the windshield! I had my oil changed once and they didn't make sure it was down all the way and I started driving down the road and BAM!!!! Shattered my windshield and I couldn't see to drive. It was scary. Walmart said sorry, not our fault. I took it as far as I could and was told too bad.

Ok here is me and punky(kitten) and shadow(frog's partner in crime) taken a few minutes ago.
juleswithcats4.jpg

Okay gals... lightening is striking. I must shut down. See you when the storm passes :goodvibes

Aimee, you're so cute and young looking. :)

My sciatic pain is a little better today. The person really worked on it during the accupressure and I think not sitting at the computer helped. And not riding the Roomba... :rolleyes1

FW, my teens go from being total pains to being so pleasant. And it can change so fast it makes my head spin. My 16yo can get so mad and then within a couple minutes can be as calm as ever. :rolleyes: Guess it's good that he doesn't hold onto things, but it makes me a little crazy. My 13yo is more like me--his good moods are harder to shake, but his bad moods last longer.

Froggyswife said:
Ok here is me and punky(kitten) and shadow(frog's partner in crime) taken a few minutes ago.
juleswithcats4.jpg

Wow, another young hot chick!! No way you look like a grandmother!!!! :thumbsup2

here this should help with the grandma thingy
heres my darling sexy grandma and amelia.

ameliagrandma.jpg

imsorry said:
Wow, another young hot chick!! No way you look like a grandmother!!!! :thumbsup2

Thanks! I have lost a little weight even though you can't tell in the picture our camera takes wide pics so everyone looks 20lbs heavier than they are. I really hate that camera. :rotfl:

I just realized that is the same shirt I was wearing when I visited my granddaughter last week. :lmao: I do love tinkerbelle shirts.

Heading out to get Rebecca thanks to a very helpfull IM from a PMSer ;)

snowwhitesmom said:
hi guys - nice to see other people posting pics - are y'all commenting on their tatas?

I hope not cause I don't have much to comment on :rotfl:

OK, I'll post one that's on PhD's old trip report of her family, Jake, and me, (obviously in a blue shirt--obvious since you probably know what she looks like since she has a pic of herself in her signature). I can't believe that you're getting that out of me, considering I'm not drunk, not have I even been drinking. :rotfl2: Jake had just had his hair cut at the Main Street Barbershop, for those of you wondering why it looks a bit funny. :teeth: My hair always looks funny. :rolleyes: :p

34947disgroupmickey.JPG

Oh, and that's just super! My post started a new page, so now it's going to take that much more work for me to bury it! :furious:

No, SWM, my tatas are nothing to write home about. :sad2: And you sure can't see anything in that picture, thank goodness! :teeth:

bigmerle1966 said:
Snowy- :hug: I kind of know how you feel. I have spent practically every Christmas at my Dsis house for the last 6 years. For the past 4 I have gone down on Christmas Eve and stayed until the day after but this year they are going to be in WDW. My mother works so I will go to my friends house for dinner. It will be so differant from getting up in the morning with my neices. :sad1:

Oh knock your crap off! You can wake up with them on the 27th, same dang difference!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter