PM Issue...

We Luv WDW

Earning My Ears
Greetings...I am not able to start a PM as the "start a conversation" option does not appear when I hover over the other posters name. Any help you can give me would be appreciated.

Greetings...I am not able to start a PM as the "start a conversation" option does not appear when I hover over the other posters name. Any help you can give me would be appreciated.
You have to have 10 posts here on DISboards for the options to be available to you. You only have 3 posts. Posts on the DVC board don't count.

Last edited:
You have to have 10 posts here on DISboards for the options to be available to you. You only have 3 posts. Posts on the DVC board don't count.
Oh my...I have been a member for many years...is this something new? What do I do if I need to connect w/ someone?

Oh my...I have been a member for many years...is this something new? What do I do if I need to connect w/ someone?
No, not new. It's been in effect for several years. As noted, just make 6 more posts (somewhere, not the DVC board). It can take up to an hour for the system to recognize when you've reached that milestone before the option will be available for you.

Many thanks for all of the hints and assistance. I have been able to correct the issue. It is likely that I haven't used the forum in the last 2 years which is why I didn't know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter