• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Plus dining package

It depends... how many of you are there and how old are any children and where would you be staying?

It made sense for us since it was myself and my DD7 staying in Pop so we gave up our $18 a night discount for free food. We just bought a 1 day pass to use to renew our APs when it is time.

There's 4 of us 2 adults, 2 kids 5 and 6. We would like to stay at Pop Century.
How mauch was the 1 day pass you had to buy? 60, I'm guessing ? We would stay for 5 or 6 nights probably. Can I ask what rate you got ??
Thanks ! kelly

Our rate for Aug 22-29 is $717.07 total... that is 7 nights @ Pop Century with a 1 day base ticket for each of us ($63 for me and $51 for DD). I have no idea why the room rate is that low... it looks like they are charging value season rates for the whole promotion (others have had this pricing also for Values). We lost the $18 AP discount but for that we got a free $45/day food plan that we intend to put to good use and get our "money's worth" out of. We definitely couldn't have comfortably eaten for $18 a day no mater how we pinched our pennies. I really think that it would be worth it for you given that your family would be saving even more... $90 per day for the 'cost' of the food plan vs. $18 AP savings. Plus remember that the plan includes tip and tax on your meal and a snack so free Mickey Bars :cloud9: Even if you threw your pack tickets away, it would still be cheaper I think. Plus, you can have you kids split meals if you wanted to and save their meal credits for more table service meals or counter service meals and get a breakfast out of it as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter