Pls help with shareholder renewal

missiemouse

Mouseketeer
I've sent off my renewal with a screenshot of my halifax account but it came back yesterday with this:
"We remind you that a print screen of online bank statements is only accepted if sent together with a copy of the Order to buy or a portfolio statement issued by the financial intermediary if not dated within the last three months."

Please can someone tell me what else I need to send as I just bought the shares online through halifax sharedealing (I had 20 already and bought the other 80 last week) and as far as I know I don't have an Order to buy. I'm a bit stuck :confused3

Tia x

Could you not print them off an scan the documents. I know someone on here printed them and then took a good photo of them to email the docs.

They need to see the date the statement was printed as that is the proof it is within the last 3 months.

Thank you, I'm just confused about what documents they need to see. I will happily print/scan but I don't know what to print :( these are the only shares I have so not really sure what it all means!

Thank you, I'm just confused about what documents they need to see. I will happily print/scan but I don't know what to print :( these are the only shares I have so not really sure what it all means!

You shares statement, it is usually in transactions and then you have yo send it with our signed renewal form

When I reapplied earlier in the year I sent a scanned copy of my trading confirmations. You can find these online...login into your share dealing account and select My Statements on the right hand side. Click on the dealing history tab and change the search dates if you need to. When you can see the deal info just click on the deal reference and then the bargain reference which should bring up the trade confirmation. You should then be able to print this off. You'll need to do this for each of the trades.

When you send the email point out that there are two confirmations. When I sent mine they emailed back to say I didn't have enough shares when I think they just didn't scroll down far enough!

Thanks so much for your help, I will try again in the morning. Seems like I should print everything and scan it to email them rather than doing screen shots.

All I did was take a screenshot of my main statement showing I had 101 shares, then as this does not show a date I took another screenshot of my dealing history showing the purchase dates and how many shares I had bought, totalling up to 101 over 4 different dated transactions. Took a photo of my signed form and emailed it all off to them. 3 days later I had confirmation that everything was accepted and my card would be with me within 6 weeks.

I've just topped up my shares today and completed this process too.

However, when I verified the form from the shareholders website, it defaulted to my previous number of shares, 20. I couldn't amend it so I've changed it in writing and signed beside it.

I've tried to explain all of this in the email and also tell them that we're there in a few weeks to get a temp certificate.

Any ideas of how long this can take to get a new card? I know it will differ and previously I seem to recall them being sent out in batches - is it still done this way?

My form did that too so I did the same. Only realised after that you can change it manually in you settings. I sent a message saying that it had happened but never got any reply to it. Obviously didn't make any difference as there is proof of the proper amount of shares. As far as I'm aware they are still sent out in batches, sometimes I have heard of people getting them as soon as 2 weeks later with some a maximum of 8. My last one came in about 4 weeks. I got confirmation email for my renewal on 10th August and no sign of my new card yet.

My form did that too so I did the same. Only realised after that you can change it manually in you settings. I sent a message saying that it had happened but never got any reply to it. Obviously didn't make any difference as there is proof of the proper amount of shares. As far as I'm aware they are still sent out in batches, sometimes I have heard of people getting them as soon as 2 weeks later with some a maximum of 8. My last one came in about 4 weeks. I got confirmation email for my renewal on 10th August and no sign of my new card yet.

Thanks - glad it wasn't just me, I couldn't understand how that had happened :confused3

Let's hope they all get done soon :goodvibes

I got my replacement shareholder card in the post today. That was more or less four weeks from getting the email to say it was all approved.

And I did the same, simply crossed out where it said 20 shares and wrote 100 then just initialed it I think

I got my replacement shareholder card in the post today. That was more or less four weeks from getting the email to say it was all approved.

And I did the same, simply crossed out where it said 20 shares and wrote 100 then just initialed it I think

Great news :)

Ours was confirmed about 2 weeks ago still waiting on new card but they'll email you a temporary card to print out :) we got ours and my mum renewed last week and got temp card this morning :)

Ours was confirmed about 2 weeks ago still waiting on new card but they'll email you a temporary card to print out :) we got ours and my mum renewed last week and got temp card this morning :)

Thanks, that's good to know :thumbsup2

I can see that we now need a photo on the card, which is good. Just wondering if this saves time when paying in shops now? Do you still need to wait for a manager to authorise? I'm sure I read somewhere that the cards were scanned at the till point too?

Got my confirmation through today - impressed how quickly :thumbsup2

Hopefully will get temp card soon, if not the real thing. I'm really hoping that with the actual card and photo it will speed up they buying process if they need to scan the card or something. I used to feel so sorry for the CM's when they had to call for a manager all the time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter