Pleasure Island vs. CityWalk...

Tinkerbelll

Mouseketeer
I posted this as a poll, but no one seems to be on that board! So I'll post it here and maybe you guys can give me more help... :teeth: ...I'll be turing 21 a few days before we return to Disney next month!! YAY!! :cool1: :cake: :cool1: Anyway, we are planning on celebrating my legality (heh heh ;) ) while we are there, and I was just wondering if anyone had an opinion on which is better: Disney's Pleasure Island or Universal's CityWalk. We are staying on Disney property, but wouldn't mind a detour to CityWalk one night if it's worth the trip. We'll most likely visit PI either way, but I'm looking for all opinions and reviews of each!!! TIA

i hang my head here on the DIS as i say i have never been to PI
but city walk was awesome
my SIL went to PI and had a good time

which other board did you ask on ?

I would try
theme park attractions
and
the community board

you might get different people on each so a bigger variety of answers

Pleasure Island is clubs that have shows -- comedy club, Adventurers Club, live bands in Rock & Roll Beach Club -- Citywalk is largely dance clubs. No comedy offerings, and mostly DJs.

Just depends on what you like.

:earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter