• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Please vote! Destination wedding dress.

Which destination wedding dress is your favorite?

• Dress #1

• Dress #2

• Dress #3

• In the 8137492384 dresses you've looked at you still haven't found "the one." Keep looking!

Results are only viewable after voting.
#3 but I am partial cause that is mine. I like #2 next.

I voted for dress #1 because I LOVE the train on it! I have looked at that dress myself. I know there is a bride on here that wore a similar dress for her DCL vow renewal, but the solid white layer was cut shorter and it looked FABULOUS on her. The train is just so gorgeous with the delicate lace.

I voted for dress #1 because I LOVE the train on it! I have looked at that dress myself. I know there is a bride on here that wore a similar dress for her DCL vow renewal, but the solid white layer was cut shorter and it looked FABULOUS on her. The train is just so gorgeous with the delicate lace.

Thanks so much. :goodvibes The train is the whole reason I love the dress. I really want to find a beaded lace ballgown for my formal wedding dress but I haven't been able to find anything besides Cordelia by Maggie Sottero, but it's not poofy enough. I absolutely love lace on a wedding gown....I don't think there's anything more gorgeous.

I voted #1 because that is one of my choices for my VR.

jennifer

My favorite is the first one! So pretty! Can you tell me who makes it or where I can find it? Thanks!

I liked all 3 dresses only because I wish they would flatter me as much as they flatter the models that are wearing them. However, there was just something about dress #2 that I really liked!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter