Please verify reservation and park hopper scenario

HuskieJohn

3/2015-BLT & planning arrival at AKL 6/17/2022
I have reservations for MK on 6/22 which currently shows as unavailable for others
This evening 6/22 they have late night hours for Deluxe Resort guests until 1am.
I have park hopper tickets

So if I switch my MK reservation on 6/22 to EPCOT for the morning then I can still get into MK at/after 2pm, correct?

I have reservations for MK on 6/22 which currently shows as unavailable for others
This evening 6/22 they have late night hours for Deluxe Resort guests until 1am.
I have park hopper tickets

So if I switch my MK reservation on 6/22 to EPCOT for the morning then I can still get into MK at/after 2pm, correct?
Yes. Since the current park hopping rules went into effect, hopping has only been suspended once and that was to the MK on the 50th Anniversary (10/1/2021) and only for a few hours.

Unless the park is at capacity and are not letting anyone park hop in (which is very unlikely), that should work.
As PP noted, even when they held park hopping, it was only for a short time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter