Please Tell Me This is a Glitch.....$1190 Advance Payment for California Grill?!

Any kid free event at WDW sounds heavenly. I also miss Pleasure Island especially 8 Traxx.

And Adventurers Club!

I adore my son, he's an only and he's the center of our universe. We're still leaving him with his grandparents and spending an evening at Jellyrolls.

Disney Cruise Line has plenty of adults-only, kids-only, teens-only, etc. options. The resort is a heck of a lot bigger than a cruise ship. I agree, there should be age specific stuff for all ages.

I did a search and I could find no one who has reviewed this event.

Many people inquiring about it, and saying they would like to go, but no one saying they actually went.

I think it's too much money for 1 night. I'd be getting tired around 10pm and wishing I could go to bed soon.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!! :wizard::wizard:

I am curious if anyone who commented on the thread went to the NYE event and has any reviews or pictures they would like to share about their experience :goodvibes Thank you! :thumbsup2

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!! :wizard::wizard:

I am curious if anyone who commented on the thread went to the NYE event and has any reviews or pictures they would like to share about their experience :goodvibes Thank you! :thumbsup2

I was also going to post this. I really would like to know what it's like, and if the people thought it was worth it.

It still seems too expensive to me, but I'm sure someone is paying it because the price goes up every year:scared:

In all seriousness, this is right up my alley so I'm interested in reviews as well.

About 15 years ago, my husband (then fiancee) and I went to a Disney NYE celebration at the Atlantic Dance Hall on the Boardwalk. It was a 5-course sit down meal, passed appetizers, open bar and live big band. Fabulous party and best NYE of my life! We were also showered with gifts and I still have a set of 4 champagne glasses I was given that night.

I can't recall what I paid, but it was between $300 and $500 per person.

I've been looking for something comparable ever since, and while food stations don't sound up to par, at least this is getting closer to that experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter