Please tell me about the Clarion hotel.

Disneyland1084

OH PLEASE SOMEBODY TELL ME!
Which of you Disers have stayed there? What did you like/dislike about it? If you haven't stayed there but know anything about it, please post here. I'm "planning" our 2023 DL trip. If my DD, then 17 is still with her boyfriend, we want to take him with us. We'd be giving him his own room. Clarion is much cheaper than the ones directly across the street. I'm open to other suggestions too.

Was there 2018. I liked it. Going again this year. It was pretty spacious. Made use of laundry machines. Best part is close to toy story parking lot shuttle.

Absolute dump when we stayed there. Rooms and bathrooms were disgusting, one room had dirty underwear and another associate left with a rash. We were working at the convention center and client booked the room block…we told them book us somewhere else or find another vendor next year…it was literally that bad.

Haven’t stayed there for years but we hated it. Grubby, poor service and generally unpleasant. I wandered into the lobby on our last trip a couple of years ago and it still looked grubby and unkempt.
I won’t be staying there again.

My coworkers STILL talk about the time the company room block for a convention was at the Clarion and how horrible it was (this was before I joined the company so I have not personally stayed there). Similar to comments above- dirty, poor service etc. Granted, that was a while back but most of the mentions I see on here about the Clarion don't sound like it's improved much.

Thanks for all the comments so far. With all the negative ones here and on Trip Advisor, I'm most likely crossing this one off my list.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter