Please Sit Tight

3TinksAndAnEeyore

DIS Veteran
After waking up at 2:55am PST (not knowing when reservations would drop today), and then checking back on and off through the wee hours of the morning, it looks like Disneyland is using the “Please Sit Tight” virtual waiting room for dining reservations this morning. I got the little Big Thunder animation I heard about when the first reservations opened up in April. I am happy to let the page sit indefinitely on my laptop while I use my desktop and phone for work and other items, but does anyone have any experience with this page? If I open up another tab on Safari and flip back and forth between the tabs, will that mess up my chances in the virtual queue?A370C2AD-C1E0-4601-BAD3-B5875330BD96.pngA370C2AD-C1E0-4601-BAD3-B5875330BD96.png

It wasn’t a long wait, as it turns out! And once you’re in, you can try to make multiple reservations. It just looks like the regular dining reservation pages. I’m not sure they released all the times this morning. I really wanted to make a reservation for Lamplighter Lounge and while I suppose it's possible all the spots available for my visit in mid-July were taken before I was given a virtual spot, I think it’s also likely they might not be added yet, so I’m going to keep trying.

If anyone got a Lamplighter Lounge brunch reservation, please let me know!

Edited to add the phrase "it's possible" that I left out earlier.

Last edited:
For anyone who happens upon this thread, I’ve been trying and re-trying for a Lamplighter Lounge reservation. I haven’t gotten one yet. Apparently there were some available for three people, but not four people! And when I did try to make one for three people, figuring I would give it a try, I ended up getting sent back to the “Thank you for your continued patience screen“ with a four minute approximate wait time before I am able to access the system again.

Yep--I got a brunch reservation for 3 people on July 9. I made my reservation less than 5 minutes ago, and they offered me multiple different times. Good luck!!

I got it, I got it! Woot woot! I got the reservation at Lamplighter Lounge for my party of four (not three) at exactly the time and date I wanted! I was able to find a reservation time for a party of three, but we are a party of four. I decided I might just make the reservation for a party of 3 and hope we could get in with a fourth person once actually there (because if we couldn't, we would be no worse off then not having a reservation at all), but I got put back in a virtual queue again when I tried. What is weird is that I had been trying to get the reservation on my laptop and was getting the "Sorry, no times available message" for every single day and time I punched in. Then I ended up BACK in the virtual queue. Then when the countdown ended and I was re-directed, I got a plain white page. I was worried about trying to re-fresh the page if it was still in the process of loading, so I just left the blank page sitting there and decided to try from my iPhone. After a 1-minute virtual wait on my phone, I punched in my preferred date and time and indicated I was a party of four (decided to give it one more try instead of taking a chance on the party of three) and then THREE different times were offered.

So, I guess my takeaway is to keep trying. Try different dates (if you have them available to you), different times, different party sizes, and even trying from a different device!

Yes, do try different devices too! I couldn't get anything to happen on my desktop this morning, but went through the app (where it sent me to the browser on my phone) and it worked just find. So weird.

I went straight via the app around 7am ish and booked multiple Oga's actually no issues. Maybe I snuck in lol :)
What date did you book Oga's through? Has anyone gotten late July reservations there yet?

What date did you book Oga's through? Has anyone gotten late July reservations there yet?

I believe they haven't released them yet. I checked for reservations in June and there are tons available from June 17th to 30th. (checked each date for my test). The moment I select July 1st (or any July date), nothing available.

Thanks, that's very useful info!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter