Please send a prayer....lost a loved one today

sunkissed212

DIS Veteran<br><font color=red>I belong to the Add
I just got a phone call from a co-worker. One of our co-workers boyfriend was killed in Iraq this morning. He has been over there since March and was scheduled to come home at the beginning of January. She was just telling me today about how they were planning on going on vacation the last week of January after he got back.

Please send a prayer out for his family as well as hers. Thank you so very much.

I am very sorry. My husband is a marine. Prayers. My cousin lost his leg about 2 weeks ago as well, its rough I know.

I am so very sorry to hear about your co-worker's boyfriend. My prayers go out to her and his family. May God help them to find some sort of peace during this difficult time.

Prayers and Pixie dust to your co worker and families.

So very sorry and will keep them in my thoughts and prayers.
I pray for our brave soldiers daily and all they sacifice for their country. May God bless him and help his family endure their terrible loss.

:hug: Sandie

Keeping this family in my thoughts and prayers.

So very sad. :( My prayers, my thanks, are with all those there, and anywhere, in harm's way. Sad.

I'm really sorry for your co-workers loss. It's the nightmare of everyone with a loved one in Iraq and my heart goes out to those who have this happen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter