• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Please say a Prayer........

You guys are so Awesome, i hopefully will know what all is going on Wed. when i go to surgeon. I Truely Love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just think, when you go to the surgeon on Wednesday, you'll have all our many many prayers covering you, surrounding you, and within you from head to toe. The doctor is going to have to put on sunglasses when he sees you, you'll be shining from all the white light of prayer and God's presence with you. :hug:

:hug: Nana, I know from your posts on the c and c board that you have been through so much. You have your wonderful family, your grand daughters and your guardian angel Sandi to help you through this too.

Praying for peace and healing for you. God is with you! Hang in there.

:sad1:Hang in there Nana, prayers are being sent.

Nana just got back from vacation and saw this. Hugs and strength coming your way. I know your angel is looking down sending her magic. Hoping you get some good news on Wed. You have been through so much. I know you have the strength for this. :hug:

Bumping this up so the OP knows we're all praying for her and sending her good thoughts tonight.

Come back tomorrow, Nana and tell us the good news!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter