Please note that your party may be seated at more than one table.

AsherBear

Mouseketeer
This comment showed up for my reservation at the Prime Time Cafe. Does this always show up for this restaurant? What does it really mean? :confused3

It showed at most of mine as well...for a party of 4. Although it says that, I have never actually had to split up. That includes when we were a party of 12.

I just got that message too (4 people at Ohana). I think that may come up when there are not many reservations left for that time slot. That is just a guess. Right after I booked the reservation, I went back and tried it again and it said there were none available. Others have said that they have not been split up, so I'm going to assume that we won't be.

More likely it's a default setting in the event that a reservation is for a large party (8 or more) for which a restaurant is not set up.

I got that message for a party of 3. I can't remember which restaurant, though.

We were a party of 13 for PTC in January and were spread out over 3 different tables. All seated close together but not necessarily at the same table.

Had a GREAT time; we were a rowdy bunch. I think we entertained the poor unsuspecting people around us too!!!

Wow, I hope it's just something that comes up automatically if things are getting filled. I can see the need to split a larger party up, but 2 adults, 2 children???? That's our family size and we're on a family vacation - I'd be unhappy to have to sit at separate tables with such a small group!

I think that comes up when they restaurant is over crowded and they aren't sure they will ahve the table sizes to accomodate your party. even a party of 4 can be split in 2s if there aren't any tables available.
Honestly I think it's their way of covering themselves if 1.you ahve to wait an extrodinary amount of time or 2. they can't seat your party together and they aren't willing to let you wait because they have so any more parties coming in after you.

It's come up for a few times when people reserve tables for 1 person. Which just tickles my funny bone to no end :rotfl2:

It's come up for a few times when people reserve tables for 1 person. Which just tickles my funny bone to no end :rotfl2:

That is funny :rotfl2:.

I keep getting it for my party of 3 for most of my reservations - so if my dd has to sit with one of you other dis diners - good luck!!

That is funny :rotfl2:.

I keep getting it for my party of 3 for most of my reservations - so if my dd has to sit with one of you other dis diners - good luck!!

It'll start a new trend. Those of us "bad parents" who would love a little time away from our precious little angels will start foisting our kids on other unsuspecting dining patrons "But Disney PROMISED we'd be seated at separate tables" :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I'm trying to make some ADR's for a party of 8 using the online system.

When I try to get Captain's Grill or Yak & Yeti (maybe others would come up the same way too), I get a message saying "Please note that your party may be seated at more than one table."

Does this mean that these restaurants never sit larger parties? Or is it just that they're not sure if they'd be able to get two tables together when we get there? Is there any way to help insure that we get seated together?

It'll start a new trend. Those of us "bad parents" who would love a little time away from our precious little angels will start foisting our kids on other unsuspecting dining patrons "But Disney PROMISED we'd be seated at separate tables" :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I really hope that's a binding contract. We have a late dinner at Coral Reef and I have this feeling I will be much happier sitting at another table after a long day at Epcot. And I'm speaking about DH, not DD :lmao:.

Re- Yak and Yeti. I was told by a CM that Yak and Yeti could only book tables for 6 and under at the same table. That was 2 years ago though.

Whilst making reservations, the system notified me that our party of 5 (husband and kids) might be seated at different tables.

That is just a general disclaimer. The online system has even put it on reservations for parties of one. Unless you have a large party (I'd guess six to eight or more) I would think you would not have to worry about it at all.

That is just a general disclaimer. The online system has even put it on reservations for parties of one. Unless you have a large party (I'd guess six to eight or more) I would think you would not have to worry about it at all.

I didn't think so but I wanted to check first. Thank you so much!!

To the question just asked about the larger party and trying to keep them together. All the resturants will try to seat you together. They state that up front encase for some reason. (ie, a table decides to stay all night, or some other reason they are not able to configure their tables to get you all at the same table. If they are unable to get you at a connected table due to traffic conflicts they will try to get you close so that you can still interact and converse if possible. They want you to have a very Disney time.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter