Please help !

TARAMEOW

DIS Veteran
help! I can't get my +10 days on the website and I'm trying to book my ADRs it will only let me book for my check in day !! Also the App keeps freezing on me.

I am not sure if you are doing this on the app - but the website works better. Sometimes the website doesn't work either but it is better on the app. I hope that helps.

I am having a horrible time finding anything available! Our booking window started today and there is nothing available at Be Our Guest for either breakfast or lunch, no ohana, no chef mickey, no sci fi, no yak and yeti. Have tried all different dates & times week of Nov. 28. I have been trying since 7 a.m. on-line, with the app and calling and no luck. Any suggestions? This is crazy. Might just change to counter service dining plan instead of regular dining. Very frustrating!

That actually sounds right, the lack of availability. You're dealing with a popular week, with party nights.

I am having a horrible time finding anything available! Our booking window started today and there is nothing available at Be Our Guest for either breakfast or lunch, no ohana, no chef mickey, no sci fi, no yak and yeti. Have tried all different dates & times week of Nov. 28. I have been trying since 7 a.m. on-line, with the app and calling and no luck. Any suggestions? This is crazy. Might just change to counter service dining plan instead of regular dining. Very frustrating!
Definitely keep checking as the dates get closer and even once you are onsite. You never know, you might snag a last minute cancellation. You could also try a walk up to BOG for breakfast if you dodge straight there when the park opens. We were able to walk up without reservations for lunch at BOG last year - granted it was raining and I think they just took pity on us... Good luck!

I'm sorry your ADRs didn't work, in my experience I have always been able to get what I want, just keep checking ! I was prett lucky today. I got CRT breakfast, tusker house breakfast, Akershus lunch,Sanaa,T-Rex, via Napoli, 1900 park fare, H&V (Disney Jr for DD)and BOG lunch. Really hoping to get a BOG dinner on December 1st though !

I'm sorry your ADRs didn't work, in my experience I have always been able to get what I want, just keep checking ! I was prett lucky today. I got CRT breakfast, tusker house breakfast, Akershus lunch,Sanaa,T-Rex, via Napoli, 1900 park fare, H&V (Disney Jr for DD)and BOG lunch. Really hoping to get a BOG dinner on December 1st though !
Hello! Did you need to be on multiple computers at the same time to get all of these reservations? Thanks!

Hello! Did you need to be on multiple computers at the same time to get all of these reservations? Thanks!

Hi
I only used the App and went online around 8am. I called for tHe CRT because you can't book thru the App.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter