PLEASE help with reservation!

dizmom2

Earning My Ears
I am looking to book in late Nov/early Dec. I know this is a popular time for campers, but unfortunately my DH can't submit his vacation dates for approval until 1/15 every year. Now I am going on the website and finding only cabins or tent sites available!! :sad1:

My brother, who frequents FW, tells me people often overbook on purpose and cancel later. Should I keep checking back or accept that we'll have to stay elsewhere? Would I have better luck calling? Any help you can give would be wonderful - I'm a major advanced planner and I'm freaking out that I've hit a road block already. :scared1:

Thanks so much!

Keep trying as often as you can. Try and book more days than you need and then cancel the ones you don't need. The reservation system is weird the way it works. I tried a couple times every hour yesterday and finally got what I wanted after trying what seemed to be hundreds of times.

I was bored so I tried to look. Not sure when you were wanting to go but I found checking in Nov 27 and out on Dec 10 available for all the different sites.

I just booked 12/05--12/27 and all sites were available. We just wanted 10 days at Christmas but nothing showed up so I extended our time to 12/05 and no problem. We will cancel what dont want later or maybe stay longer. we upgraded to Preminum site and they are $ 125.00 at Christmas ( Holiday rate )..

I just booked Thanksgiving week yesterday, and all site types were available if I extended my request to a full 2 week period. I booked it, then immediately called Disney to cancel the extra week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter