PLEASE :) Help with May 10 Atlantis Launch at KSC

If you don't have NASA TV (such as DIRECTV channel 283, etc)...

same NASA feed on ustream.tv at http://www.ustream.tv/spacevidcast

Thanks so much for the link! I was just trying to find a way to watch the launch from work. My husband has it on TiVo so the kids can watch when they get home from school.

We are still waiting for STS-134, hopefully sometime in November.

You're welcome! Almost got scrubbed due to some bearing issues not related to Atlantis space shuttle!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
STS-132 Atlantis Launch – May 14, 2010 lifted off at 2:19PM EST...NASA TV and Ustream.tv feeds at T -1 minute....pictures taken from iPhone 3G with Genius camera apps (burst mode)…sorry for the camera shake. I have few different camera apps on iPhone 3G.

Brought back memories for DS13 and I where we witnessed STS-131 Discovery Launch April 05, 2010 from NASA Causeway.

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

Took a few pix from our house a few miles behind the MK. A launch still leaves goosebumps even on a 90 degree day.Godspeed Atlantis.
2nw0nkn.jpg

j5jr7s.jpg

246owew.jpg

Talked to a NASA person during the launch yesterday. Asked if he had any insider info on the date for Nov. He said the real insider info is talk of a probable delay into 2011. :eek:

We'll see.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter