• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Please Help! Newbie Here

earthless

Mouseketeer
My wife and I are planning a trip to Disney this June, I want to do the last two or three nights in/around/at Universal.

Where should we stay and how can we get that FOTL access everyone is talking about?

Please help. :(

You get the FOTL by staying at one of the three on site hotels at Universal. They offer some discounts--AAA, Florida resident, Entertainment rate, Fan Club, and Annual Pass Holder. Call 1-800 BeAStar and see what kind of rate you can get for the dates you want. You will have FOTL access from your check in date through the time the parks close on your check out date.

Welcome earthless. :)

You might want to pull up the Loew's Hotels website ( http://www.loewshotels.com/ ) and check out the three resorts at Universal. You can check rates on the website by using the various codes too but from what I understand the discounted ENT (entertainment book) rate never comes up and it's best to call.

If you don't find discounts (assuming you want them), don't give up! They can appear at any time or not, you never know.

Good luck. :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter