• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Please help me request a preferred loop!

Wendy_Darling_2001

Mouseketeer
Hi,

We are planning our second tent camping trip this May. Last time we were in the 2000 loop and felt like we were really far from everything. We did rent a golf cart. Will rent a golf cart for 2 of our 4 days this time because we just had so much fun riding around.

We were offered a preferred site with a discount (partial and full were not available) so we decided to take it.

Will we feel out of place in a tent in any preferred loop?

Which should we request? Do you prefer any loop over the another? Are the preferred loops more open, less trees/shrubs?

Last time we liked the fact that our site backed up to a canal, are there sites like this in loop 100 or 200?

I thought that Loop 300 looked like a good location but have heard it is a pet loop? Would prefer to stay away from dogs if possible.

Thanks in advance everybody!

Wendy

Hi,

We've always camped in a preferred loop (actually, we've always camped in loop 400) and we've seen lots of tents.

We like the inside of the loop. It cuts down of the noise of cars and buses going by. The 400 loop seems to be centrally located and the sites are private. There are trees and shrubs between sites and it's very quiet.

My sister camped in the 100 loop and her only complaint was that there wasn't any shade. Her tent was always hot because the sun beat down on it all day long.

Hope this helps!

Loops 100 & 200 are the most requested loops at FW, mainly because of their location close to the marina area. Like welovemickey I like the 400 loop, the tent pads are also a little bigger and it has more shade. But there is a canal behind 100 and 200. Yes 300 is a pet loop now and there are always a few tenters in the preferred loops. Have fun.

1600 works for us!!! We do have a dog and that is a pet loop. We've had 1634 and 1632 both are AWESOME sites!! Right next to the comfort station, laundry. There's a little path right there that leads to the bus stop...and I mean RIGHT THERE!! NO long walks. Right across the streat is the pool, the bike barn, tennis, campfire etc....what a riot!! The kids were able to walk over to the pool or tennis without us having to go along. (they're teens and loved that idea) We just got back and we had rented a golfcart just to boot around on for the day.....After seeing the whole park I feel 1600 is the way to go!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter